Competitions Essendon Board Poster Of The Year - The Scales - Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nom bud, but even in my most drunken egotistical state I wouldn't give myself one this year, felt like more of a passenger, but happy to accept one of those you tried participation ribbons.

We all love to disagree with him at times when he goes full eth mode, but credit where it's due eth-dog has done some good work on the board this year, especially with write ups and reviews.
Dero gets a nom simply for hassling Echols.
You n me both bra

You n me both bra

We can share.

tumblr_ngg3cthAKz1qz5r5lo1_1280.jpg

Fly Her posting stands out whether it be Stats, Flow Charts, posting of individual player news or injuries or just good discussion.

Howard Moon for some of the most entertaining stories ive read on here and for some reason you nominated me.

DapperJong Because Leader.

Good Year all round, cant wait to see what 2017 brings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fly for her encyclopaedic Essendon knowledge, perceptive comments, and some great threads (not least GOT)
Howard Moon for his evocative and amusing stories
DapperJong for not taking things too seriously, excellent s**t stirring skills and also **redacted** last month

Plus an encouragement award to tesla1962 who has not been so prolific of late but I enjoy his posts and pictures

Fly for her encyclopaedic Essendon knowledge, perceptive comments, and some great threads (not least GOT)
Howard Moon for his evocative and amusing stories
DapperJong for not taking things too seriously, excellent s**t stirring skills and also **redacted** last month

Plus an encouragement award to tesla1962 who has not been so prolific of late but I enjoy his posts and pictures

There's been an update on *redacted*

Some very worthy nominations so far and it's good to see such a broad range of posters being acknowledged for their contributions to this board. Warms the heart it does.

Just letting you all know that we will most likely get the voting thread up sometime tomorrow so if you haven't nominated yet and think there's someone been missed then speak up.

I'll use my third one to nominate Andronicus. Enjoy most of your posts, and I don't think anyone's nominated you yet! +1 for the display picture as well. :)

The hell is this most crap?

I kid, I kid. Most honoured by the mention. Thank you. Some great nominations made already, and I don't think there are any I would have nominated that have been missed.

Would love to spend more time posting on this forum but I do spend a quite a bit of time reading and each time I have enjoyed reading Mercurial89 and Howard Moon 's posts. Well done guys , keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back