Competitions Essendon Board Poster Of The Year - The Scales - Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again when we nominate those we consider who have contributed to make our Board great.

Previous winners are:

ant555
Cupido4lyfe
DapperJong
DERO
Lance Uppercut
Zach Package

Here are the ground rules:

1. A maximum of three nominations are allowed per poster

2. No playing the man/woman

3. Only the nominations of Essendon supporters will be considered

4. Moderators are ineligible and cannot be nominated no matter how awesome you think they've been. Sorry!

We'll keep this open for a few days and then move to a vote.

Over to you. :)

boncer34 - has contributed a significant amount to the community and should be a runaway winner this year.

eDPS - for his thorough and well thought musings on list management

Cupido4lyfe - Because I LOL. A lot.

boncer34 - has contributed a significant amount to the community and should be a runaway winner this year.

eDPS - for his thorough and well thought musings on list management

Cupido4lyfe - Because I LOL. A lot.
Naww you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was about to nominate some mods but then actually read the OP.

Given I'm mainly a reader I'd like to nominate a few posters who make the effort constantly on delivering content.

BrunoV - I may not always agree but appreciate the well thought out viewpoints that make me consider different perspectives.
Mercurial89 - Intelligent well thought out and balanced opinions. I generally pay attention when he posts something.
eth-dog - for the preview and VFL threads, Eth provides a lot of great content. Although I must admit Eth I could do without the back and forth wars :p

All the mods deserve recognition and I'd also like to add that I appreciate ant555 - Industry experience and knowledge of the game with a level head are always welcome reads too.

owen87
andleanback
Mr Mojo Risin

3 posters who I always take the time to read their thoughts and who I can always learn something off.
Seem like good people and would love to have a beer with at a game when this world is back to being a little more normal.

All in all though a pretty good year on the forums, thanks to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back