Competitions Essendon Board Poster Of The Year - The Scales - Nomination Thread (PLEASE READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year again when we nominate those we consider who have contributed to make our Board great.

Previous winners are:

ant555
Cupido4lyfe
DapperJong
DERO
Lance Uppercut
Zach Package

Here are the ground rules:

1. A maximum of three nominations are allowed per poster

2. No playing the man/woman

3. Only the nominations of Essendon supporters will be considered

4. Moderators are ineligible and cannot be nominated no matter how awesome you think they've been. Sorry!

We'll keep this open for a few days and then move to a vote.

Over to you. :)

Thank you to those that have nominated.
I'll leave this up for another day or so for late nominations and then will set up the voting thread

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Nomination 1 is for eDPS.

Just the mountain of work he's done this year with the draft chatter and the helping of making us more aware of future draft prospects is phenomenal.

Having to wade through the myriad of questions we all bombard him with like he does is most admirable as well as having to deal with the fickleness while, simultaneously maintaining a thread whereby differing fans from the same clubs have their own ideas as to what their clubs should do yearly.

Further, his draft work in general is to be admired too.

Nomination 2 is for Mero.

His website FootyJumpers.com speaks for itself.

The amount of contributions, his passion for guernsey chronology and just his general yearn and urge for bettering his website and having created a fandom with the aim of recording and archiving historically correct guernseys and just historical tidbits too.

Nomination 3 is for craffles.

A bit biased here as we went to school with each other but his contributions here are valuable.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Ed for the "I watch junior football so you don't have to" trophy.

Ant for the "I watch senior football since you don't seem to" medal.

Bruno for the "encouragement award for boys who spend too much time on Telegram" Happy Meal voucher.

Surely the draft watcher with the Cornish surname has to get POTY.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
eth-dog: I din't always agree with eth-dog's posts but he contributes so much and enriches discussion. Plus I learn a lot from him.
ant555: again a poster whose insight is invaluable and from whom I've learned a lot.
Vander18: reason and logic is what I appreciate from Vander's posts

There are so many here whose posts I'll always look at though; Lore, owen87, andleanback, eDPS, fairbump playon, Albertross, Bruno V, Beerfish etc etc Bombers4Life

eth-dog . Has been doing a great job with the match write ups week in and week out.
eDPS . The draft guru.
andleanback . I like a poster with plenty of articulated opinions even if I do not agree with them all.

Plenty of others worth a mention including Bruno Yoda Keystone agony Vander Ants Old Campaigner Ambrosia ghostdog Dero owen87 boncer34 yodellinhank citizen-erased Bunk Moreland foj and a few more I have now offended by momentarily forgetting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back