Competitions Keeper League: JADE, First Among Us, The Reigning and Defending

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, there's a small group of us looking to run a keeper league in SuperCoach. If you're interested please say so below and we'll add you into our PM.

Hi guys, there's a small group of us looking to run a keeper league in SuperCoach. If you're interested please say so below and we'll add you into our PM.

I could maybe be interested if you need numbers, but have never done it before so aside from drafting players you keep over multiple seasons I have nfi what it's about

I could maybe be interested if you need numbers, but have never done it before so aside from drafting players you keep over multiple seasons I have nfi what it's about
Have you played SuperCoach? Majority of us are newbies to keeper.

There's a discord link in the PM once boncer adds you, we currently have six people in there who are competing. Apparently the ideal range is 8-12 competitors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok - I'm in
I'll send you the discord link.

EDIT: I can't seem to PM you, can you send one to me or boncer and one of us will send you the discord link

Last edited:
Ok - I'm in
It's your pick. Jade had a melt so we changed the structure. He's also now leading the lynch mob to burn you for not taking your pick immediately.

It's your pick. Jade had a melt so we changed the structure. He's also now leading the lynch mob to burn you for not taking your pick immediately.

Currently on my way to his home address with a fuel can and a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back