Social Essendon Board- who have you met?

Remove this Banner Ad

As per the title. Who from the Essendon board do you know?

I'll compile my list a little later, but I just thought it might be a bit of fun and interesting- it's off season after all.

Jeepers. How Can I remember everyone - especially as alcohol is so often involved. I will try to get this right but I apologise in advance for anyone I have missed.

Doss, Jade, Ogg Cat, Lord Nicholson, Velvetsledge, Kong, eth-dog, Maddogg39, Boncer, Drummer_19, Stopher, Vajajay, Ben the Gooner, Mr Mojo Risin, Table Tennis, Childish Gambino, CourtzMajora, Old Campaigner, Fodzilla, Andronicus, Beerfish...

I'm sure there's probably more than 10 others that I've forgotten :oops:

Jeepers. How Can I remember everyone - especially as alcohol is so often involved. I will try to get this right but I apologise in advance for anyone I have missed.

Doss, Jade, Ogg Cat, Lord Nicholson, Velvetsledge, Kong, eth-dog, Maddogg39, Boncer, Drummer_19, Stopher, Vajajay, Ben the Gooner, Mr Mojo Risin, Table Tennis, Childish Gambino, CourtzMajora, Old Campaigner, Fodzilla, Andronicus, Beerfish...

I'm sure there's probably more than 10 others that I've forgotten :oops:

..thats the whos whos of bf ess right there

Doss
bombre-boy
Ben the Gooner
Jade
ChilbroSwaggins

scezza
table tennis
Childish Gambino
IriDium
Maddog39

Probably missing someone, my memory is shocking :p
No, I reckon that's actually everyone who was at the sponsor night. Ogg Cat called in for drinks in the bar later on, but you didn't hang around for those.

EDIT: You forgot Dustbin. :( ;)

Doss
bombre-boy
Ben the Gooner
Jade
ChilbroSwaggins

scezza
table tennis
Childish Gambino
IriDium
Maddog39

Probably missing someone, my memory is shocking :p

Why are you at the top of everyone's list Doss? Why not me? I'm sexier, better spoken, have BOTH my balls AND am just an all-round top bloke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you at the top of everyone's list Doss? Why not me? I'm sexier, better spoken, have BOTH my balls AND am just an all-round top bloke?
He's not top of mine :p

Well I started, and maintain 'Tanked' i've met ****ing heaps of you all.

I'm bound to forget someone, because lets face it - I'm pissed when we meet generally, but I'll try and list the people I've met in (at my best guess) the order I met them. At least ten more on the peripherals that I can't just put a name to the face..... Don't take it personal, just point it out :)

Ben the Gooner
Doss
Ogg Cat
brendan84
emblurr
bombermick
Lord Nicholson
Duckworth
Mr Mojo Risin
scezza
Lance Uppercut
Andronicus
VelvetSledge
table tennis
Childish Gambino
CourtzMajora
bombre-boy
Old Campaigner
Maddog39
Jack Package
IriDiuM
eth-dog
DapperDon
fodzilla
Yoda_
Essendonia
raskolnikov
Vajayjay
Kong
Beerfish
InsertPhraseHere
BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!
Fly
Mercuri Rising
Dave
Harlequin
boncer34
Stopher
Loonerty
The_princess
jmoo1
Howard Moon
Dons4Ever

It's impossible to remember everyone.....

Last edited:
No, I reckon that's actually everyone who was at the sponsor night. Ogg Cat called in for drinks in the bar later on, but you didn't hang around for those.

EDIT: You forgot Dustbin. :( ;)

Ahh knew I'd forget someone! My bad Dustbin!

Ahh knew I'd forget someone! My bad Dustbin!

You didn't forget me though right Courtz? Right Courtz? You didn't forget me? You remembered? Courtz? Courtz?

You didn't forget me though right Courtz? Right Courtz? You didn't forget me? You remembered? Courtz? Courtz?
You're rather unforgettable Jade.

Trust me, I've tried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back