Social Essendon Board- who have you met?

Remove this Banner Ad

Intriguing. How on earth did that come about?
Was at one of the showcourts watching an Aussie player with a friend of mine, being the vocal sports fan I am, pepsi heard me and decided to come over from where he was sitting and join us as we were the only Aussie fans in the court. Wasn't until the next day when he did a write up in the Roland Garros thread where everything he mentioned linked up with what he was telling us on the day where I realized who he was.

It's not the first time it's happened to me either. Was at a Liverpool game earlier in the year at Anfield and randomly sat next to an Australian from Melbourne who followed me on twitter. Small world, eh?

Was at one of the showcourts watching an Aussie player with a friend of mine, being the vocal sports fan I am, pepsi heard me and decided to come over from where he was sitting and join us as we were the only Aussie fans in the court. Wasn't until the next day when he did a write up in the Roland Garros thread where everything he mentioned linked up with what he was telling us on the day where I realized who he was.

It's not the first time it's happened to me either. Was at a Liverpool game earlier in the year at Anfield and randomly sat next to an Australian from Melbourne who followed me on twitter. Small world, eh?
Not quite the same, but I remember running into you randomly at the Courthouse in North Melbourne too. ;)

Haha that's right! The only time I'm ever jn North Melbourne and you're there! And we also ran into eachother at the footy as well one week if memory serves me correctly?
Yes.

And possibly the cricket too- although from memory that VelvetSledge scoundrel was involved there as well.

Haha only for 2 more months then I venture off on a Eurotrip until November.

British "summers" are a joke though. Hasn't stopped raining all week and I'm looking more and more like a pasty white Englishman each month.
I'm going to Europe on July 29 until September 2; let's compare itineraries...

inb4 I bump into you on a Spanish beach.

Not leaving England until about mid-August at the earliest I'd say but will most likely be hitting up Spain and southern France until the start of September!
Okay- I'll be in Spain and France collectively between August 11-20...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

British "summers" are a joke though. Hasn't stopped raining all week and I'm looking more and more like a pasty white Englishman each month.

There was a 5 day streak of vaguely summery days a few weeks ago. Incredible.

It gets to up to 20 around these parts and people just start nuding up. I'm still rugged up and wondering if it's some kind of prank.

If I wasn't such an anti-social bastard I would have met a few of you but for anyone interested I'll be going to the Dandenong Stingrays vs Murray Bushrangers game this Saturday, if your keen to watch some potential future Essendon stars and meet yours truely let me know!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back