Social Essendon Board- who have you met?

Remove this Banner Ad

Awww I was looking forward to meeting the great eth-dog :( Also Ainsworth will be lining up for casey against us in the VFL just realised that game is on a Saturday night?
I'll nearly 100% be at the GF. I like getting to the double header that day.

I've been there every year for the last 6 years I still remember Vineys game as an underager for Oakliegh and he dominated.
I've gotten to the past two plus the 2011 and 2012 ones. Might watch others if they're curtain raisers to other VFL finals.

Met my first member!!!!!!!!!! Come on down Vajayjay !!!!!!!!!

I was sitting next to Lance Uppercut who enjoyed a brew or two, with a mild form advice directed towards those who required it. Whomb's bro purchased me a beer before we had even met. I was impressed. No homo (RTC Hangar Crew 2008)

Pretty sure you refused the cash for the tix! It was the night Buddy tore us a new one at the 'G, with those timeless running goals down the wing. I recall yourself, Lance, PP, Skeeta, Ben the Gooner and a bunch of others but not their usernames. Met Jade at a sponsorship night the week before we lost to the Dees in 2012.

Pretty sure you refused the cash for the tix! It was the night Buddy tore us a new one at the 'G, with those timeless running goals down the wing. I recall yourself, Lance, PP, Skeeta, Ben the Gooner and a bunch of others but not their usernames. Met Jade at a sponsorship night the week before we lost to the Dees in 2012.
Come to a Tanked some day, mate. Bring that dastardly brother of yours along too!

Come to a Tanked some day, mate. Bring that dastardly brother of yours along too!

Yeah might do. Next year could be a good year for it :thumbsu:

Did I read that you'd met him before? His muscles ain't so big anymore. Actually I could probably beat him in an arm wrestle again, now.

Yeah might do. Next year could be a good year for it :thumbsu:

Did I read that you'd met him before? His muscles ain't so big anymore. Actually I could probably beat him in an arm wrestle again, now.
Did meet him once! I reckon it was in 2014.

Yeah, that was it. I wasn't worried about the cash but thought that it was a kind gesture by yourself. The seats weren't bad either, and it was a good chance to meet a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back