Preview Essendon Bombers v Sydney Swans Saturday 6th July @ MCG 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliir should stay in the ruck imo

Essendons forwards aren’t that great plus Dawson and mills quite good intercept marks

Leave mccartin back and bring in Menzel (I know he gets a bum rap) but think he could be good at the mcg v essendon

Out: Sinclair (to dislocate it twice - regardless of scan likely some soft tissue issues so rest him)
In: Fox or McLean

Loved seeing Aliir smile as he picked up ball in the centre then ran direct toward the goals.

View attachment 700463

The Dark Side of the AFL : Season 19 Episode 16

Documentary of the dark side of footy continues this week featuring the horribly named Blood stained (nope) v The Blood stained Angels

Two sides soaked in controversy every time they play with last episode being no execption.................TBC

Will finish this when sober in the meantime feel free to discuss.
Geez, that bird on the pole is committed.

Said this in the Ressies thread but I'll repeat it here because it's relevant.

Going by the first quarter only, Knoll is getting a very bad run on this forum. His ruckwork was excellent in the first quarter yesterday.

I'd be playing him.

What about the other 3 quarters?

What about the other 3 quarters?

Just watched most of the second and my view hasn't changed. Competes at ground level too.

Have to take the kids to the farm now so won't watch the rest until much later (hard to watch too).

But certainly in the first half Knoll comprehensively beat Nichols in the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said this in the Ressies thread but I'll repeat it here because it's relevant.

Going by the first quarter only, Knoll is getting a very bad run on this forum. His ruckwork was excellent in the first quarter yesterday.

I'd be playing him.
I wouldn’t be against it....you never know what you might unearth giving an opportunity to someone hungry enough to make the most of it.....too many on here focus on what players can’t do......I bet the Crows are pretty happy they took a punt on their untried ruck.

None have shown much

Bombers are not much in the ruck department.

Hooker would be a better ruck than Clarke lol

Agree on all points, but at some point we’re gonna have to roll the dice on one of these big fellas on the list. No better chance than this week

We haven’t played the Bombers at the MCG since 2004, not sure who that favours.

Aliir should stay in the ruck imo

Essendons forwards aren’t that great plus Dawson and mills quite good intercept marks

Leave mccartin back and bring in Menzel (I know he gets a bum rap) but think he could be good at the mcg v essendon
Na...we should play Knoll just to parade him in front of their recruiting staff!

We are now one win + percentages outside the 8, which is something of a miracle.

Going into the round 8 game against the steroid junkies we were stone motherless last.

At the time I said that I would settle for just one more win this season - as long as it was against the junkies.

Well I lied. I want this one just as badly.

Swans by 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back