Autopsy Essendon defeat Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

and Ryan nyhuis was a 2016 rookie pick. that says a lot.
.I think will be clean sweep in rookie pick all will be gone , Mora ,tanner smith already delisted
1) deluca
2) ueber
3) nyhuis
Will likely be delisted .

Tucker was really good when were firing mid-season
I will give a pass mark hardly impressive ,
Rd 1
Rd 2
Vs Brisbane
Rd 21 Sydney
Rd 22 Richmond
He is elite kick compare to grey
I think he performed better last year than this year.

One offield incident might go Yarran way .
Average comment.

Once again plenty to like.Some really great use of the corridor,Luke Ryan's kicking again a thing of beauty,development of what they're trying can be seen,Bennell just a scintillating blur,once again I liked Ethan Hughes' game and thought he is starting to show some terrific signs.Cox keeps building.
Cleaver starting to hit his straps after a steady build,he'll be back to his beast next season.Griff was admirable once again when the team needed him to stand up.Barra with a timely reminder that he's still got it.Very happy Lachie Neale played 4 quarters of good footy.
Missed the first few minutes which sounded like our worst for the day but from what I saw it was pretty even across the board performance wise with a few excellent efforts.
Obviously not the stiffest opposition but after the last fortnight's tripe a refreshing effort.
I think we can be satisfied with the way the rebuild is shaping and the general state of the club.

I will give a pass mark hardly impressive ,
Rd 1
Rd 2
Vs Brisbane
Rd 21 Sydney
Rd 22 Richmond
He is elite kick compare to grey
I think he performed better last year than this year.
Thank you :)

I'm the opposite. I don't think he really showed that much at all last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.
I know what Kersten is....an awesome 2nd tall for South Fremantle ;)

He wouldn't get a game in Souths league side. We have Saunders, Shaw, and Johnson as the talls and medium forward. Add Schloith, Del Olio, Hams, and the resting ruckman/midfielders and there is no spot for him.

It's the AFL mate. Not the look after a 23 year old who needs to fight for his life league.

Collins IMO has nothing going for him that we need. I'd be happy to keep him as depth as he can compete to some level, but he was bad in moments when it mattered. Hard on the kid and needs a few games in a row before blanket statements can be made, but he clearly can't kick, so he needs to be exceptional at something and he's just average at everything.

I'm sorry but I just don't get this mentality with Collins.

It seems like with the other newbies we're willing to give them a heck of a lot of time to adjust, ie Hughes, Tucker, Logue etc - and fair enough, they're young!

Collins has shown solid potential in both the 1s and 2s and the jury seems to be out on him the minute he makes a few blunders.

He needs a run of 5-10 games before we rule him out.

I'm sorry but I just don't get this mentality with Collins.

It seems like with the other newbies we're willing to give them a heck of a lot of time to adjust, ie Hughes, Tucker, Logue etc - and fair enough, they're young!

Collins has shown solid potential in both the 1s and 2s and the jury seems to be out on him the minute he makes a few blunders.

He needs a run of 5-10 games before we rule him out.

Yep fair enough.

I'm a Taberner lover and many aren't, so everyone has an opinion.

His first game back earlier in the season he was deplorable. This game his first couple of minutes highlighted 3 or 4 MAJOR errors and directly led to the opening 2 goals.

He settled in, but he can't kick and didn't impact many contests. He's also slow, Daniher opened him up a couple of times.

Provides good depth. Isn't best 22.

Pretty happy with today too. A loss is still a loss but after enduring the past fortnight...we asked for improvement today and we got it. Some shining lights out there and the strong finish to the game was really encouraging. Fyfe was Fyfe, Ryan and Cox on the up, Tabs should have done enough with his finish to the year to be offered something.

We won't be thereabouts for a while but this season has shown how topsy turvy results can be. It's not like Essendon had nothing to play for today; if it wasn't for those lapses ala the first five minutes of the game, who knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back