Essendon District FL U/16's 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the match and l even asked around who number 11 is playing in northern saints and was gob smacked to find out he is a bottom age under 16 first year that kid is a gun out on the field his speed is phenomenal there a future in number 11
With all due respect i disagree. I was at the game at mooney valley and 7 and 9 were best on ground by a mile. 11 wouldn't have even been in the top 10. 11 is a good player but hes not as good as you are saying

I have seen this kid play, but you can't compare him to the likes of ben caluzzi, luke hitch, aaron vendramini, mohamed moustafa and cameron rayner. They are as classy as they get!
I agree completely, 11 is a good player, thats all. No gun. Maybe this guy is his dad and thinks he is better than he actually is.

I agree completely, 11 is a good player, thats all. No gun. Maybe this guy is his dad and thinks he is better than he actually is.
how sad to think there's ignorance out there in the world and lm not the kids father no relation at all actually l've just stated an opinion and have been bombarded with comparison to different kids l have put no one down and l am only giving my opinion through a couple of games l've seen yes there are plenty of talented players but a few games l've seen number 11 performed above age level you show now how to put this kid down though are you sure you are adults or jealous kids yourselves?

This is completely untrue, the likes of silvio, jack.m, jack.s, nathan, nick, liam, michael and plenty more are way better footballers than Jake
but no one is comparing this kid to any kids, aren't people entitled to their own opinion, yes there are good football players out there but the few games that l have attended this kid performed better than some of the top age kids that's it lm not saying anything out of line don't understand why this has turned into his better than him or his better them him are we adults or kids come on

how sad to think there's ignorance out there in the world and lm not the kids father no relation at all actually l've just stated an opinion and have been bombarded with comparison to different kids l have put no one down and l am only giving my opinion through a couple of games l've seen yes there are plenty of talented players but a few games l've seen number 11 performed above age level you show now how to put this kid down though are you sure you are adults or jealous kids yourselves?
or maybe you are the ones that are related to the kids you are mentioning? we live in such a cruel world when people start involving kids and degrading other kids? l question if its adults here talking? and if it is than really we really do live in a world full of ignorant people

This is completely untrue, the likes of silvio, jack.m, jack.s, nathan, nick, liam, michael and plenty more are way better footballers than Jake
and with all due respect, my son plays for Westy now the kids you are referring about if they are as good as what your saying why are they playing in DIV3 and not at a club that have a DIV1 and my understanding some of the kids you have mentioned never even made it or received an invitation for the the REP SQUAD and my son has played with number 11 in the rep squads apart from this year and number 11 holds a good reputation with a lot of the edfl clubs that his played against l just think that whoever you are should not compare him with other kids, as l have not compared this kid with no other kids, l see that he holds a lot of potential and he plays his game smart out there on the field and as l said the kids you've mentioned if they are that good why are they in a club playing for a div3 side?

but no one is comparing this kid to any kids, aren't people entitled to their own opinion, yes there are good football players out there but the few games that l have attended this kid performed better than some of the top age kids that's it lm not saying anything out of line don't understand why this has turned into his better than him or his better them him are we adults or kids come on
I can say that you are right on this except saying "he shits all over the top-age kids" is abit out of line even if he is better than them

or maybe you are the ones that are related to the kids you are mentioning? we live in such a cruel world when people start involving kids and degrading other kids? l question if its adults here talking? and if it is than really we really do live in a world full of ignorant people
To be entirely honest, I created this thread to touch base on the stars in the age group, so there isn't any need to create turmoil over a single player. Next time you choose to single out a player, be a bit more brief and concise with it as I don't want this thread to turn into antagonism.

and with all due respect, my son plays for Westy now the kids you are referring about if they are as good as what your saying why are they playing in DIV3 and not at a club that have a DIV1 and my understanding some of the kids you have mentioned never even made it or received an invitation for the the REP SQUAD and my son has played with number 11 in the rep squads apart from this year and number 11 holds a good reputation with a lot of the edfl clubs that his played against l just think that whoever you are should not compare him with other kids, as l have not compared this kid with no other kids, l see that he holds a lot of potential and he plays his game smart out there on the field and as l said the kids you've mentioned if they are that good why are they in a club playing for a div3 side?
I get your point here 100%

Actually mate you're the one comparing him to other kids. Quote by yourself " he shits on top age kids". There we go. I have said 11 is a good player but he is not a gun like you are saying. "Aren't people entitled to their own opinion" You had had your opinion and i had mine. You are trying to start a fight on this page. Stop.

I can say that you are right on this except saying "he shits all over the top-age kids" is abit out of line even if he is better than them
I fully understand and l apologize as l really meant in certain games that l've watched this kid performed remarkably well compared to some of the top age kids within his team that's all.

To be entirely honest, I created this thread to touch base on the stars in the age group, so there isn't any need to create turmoil over a single player. Next time you choose to single out a player, be a bit more brief and concise with it as I don't want this thread to turn into antagonism.
all due respect if you go through all my quotes l have not singled out no player, except making good recommendation about number 11 being a gun and a phenomenal and smart player, l was then bombarded with unnecessary comments, so l hope that you also make the other person aware of what you just told me, thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually mate you're the one comparing him to other kids. Quote by yourself " he shits on top age kids". There we go. I have said 11 is a good player but he is not a gun like you are saying. "Aren't people entitled to their own opinion" You had had your opinion and i had mine. You are trying to start a fight on this page. Stop.
first of all l don't know you? so l am not your mate, second of all l am not trying to start a fight l stated my opinion and then you decided to accuse me of being this kids father, when there is no relation at all. l have only made good remarks about his footy performance now if l offended anyone by stating in one of my comments "that he shits all over the top age 16" than l apologize, but in my professional opinion he has performed remarkably well in a few games that l have been instructed to go down to watch. and on those times this kid did perform better than some of the top age kids in his team, I have not mentioned no other kids by name to compare and degrade, so lets understand that, and thirdly if you feel that l am trying to pick at something then please block me because that is not my intentions at all, thanks.

Ok, so that's settled. Moving on. I think the EDFL will be quite disappointed not getting the rep boys to a grand final, but credit to the boys, I did go out and watch a couple of the games and I think they played their heart out. Better luck to them next year. There are a few big games this week and a huge second half to the season coming up

first of all l don't know you? so l am not your mate, second of all l am not trying to start a fight l stated my opinion and then you decided to accuse me of being this kids father, when there is no relation at all. l have only made good remarks about his footy performance now if l offended anyone by stating in one of my comments "that he shits all over the top age 16" than l apologize, but in my professional opinion he has performed remarkably well in a few games that l have been instructed to go down to watch. and on those times this kid did perform better than some of the top age kids in his team, I have not mentioned no other kids by name to compare and degrade, so lets understand that, and thirdly if you feel that l am trying to pick at something then please block me because that is not my intentions at all, thanks.
ok mate. done. you had your point, i had mine.

Ok, so that's settled. Moving on. I think the EDFL will be quite disappointed not getting the rep boys to a grand final, but credit to the boys, I did go out and watch a couple of the games and I think they played their heart out. Better luck to them next year. There are a few big games this week and a huge second half to the season coming up
Moving on from that rubbish, yes mate i agree, lets just hope next year they can go abit beter. In division 3 this week there will be a cracker of a game in Kielor vs Paco. I personally think Kielor might take home the points. In other games, i am tipping Westies to beat Valley comfortably and Northern will also take home the win againts douttas easily

Moving on from that rubbish, yes mate i agree, lets just hope next year they can go abit beter. In division 3 this week there will be a cracker of a game in Kielor vs Paco. I personally think Kielor might take home the points. In other games, i am tipping Westies to beat Valley comfortably and Northern will also take home the win againts douttas easily
I agree that northern should take the points against douttas
Westy should account for the valley by 35 points
On this one I'm going for pacco by 8 points over keilor

A Big "CONGRATULATIONS" to the under 16/17 who received a letter from the Calder Cannons and are invited to go down and start training at their CLUB for the upcoming "SQUAD SELECTIONS".

Alright, to the tipping. You guys seem to like doing the division 3 tips and they seem like very plausible assumptions.

Division 1
Keilor def by Abers by 15 pts.
A big game at Keilor Park and this is a chance for Keilor to make a big statement in the competition. Abers will want to do the same thing, but I think they'll get up.
Strathmore def by Douttas by 92 pts.
Douttas are coming back from a big loss to West Coburg and they will need to assert their dominance over Strathmore. Expecting big games from Campisi, Meyers and Caluzzi.
West Coburg def Hillside by 107 pts.
The West is up and about after 2 huge wins. They need to back this up and the home ground advantage will be a huge boost.

Division 2
Avondale Heights def APW by 23 pts.

Big game here but it will be hard to beat AH at their home ground.
C'burn def G'vale by 10 pts.
This is one of the games that Greenvale will have a chance of winning, but the heat is on Craigieburn to get the points.
Marby def Oakers by 46 pts.
Marby definitely have the makings of a division 1 squad, with the likes of Romensky, Gallagher and Kaygisiz, they will be tough to beat all year.
Hadfield def by Roxy by 28 pts.
Roxy just too good for Haddy and they won't have a problem getting up.
Glenroy def Abers (2) by 62 pts.
The Roys are on top for a reason, and they can be very dangerous on their home ground. Should be a good match.

And yes, congrats to the fellas going through to the development activities at the Calder Cannons footy factory. Good luck to all.

This week in div3 I think pacco will beat douttas by 5 goals unless douttas load their team with div1 players.
Westy should beat Keilor by 15 points and if the saints want to play footy this week they should beat the valley by 20 points

Division 1
EDS def Keilor by 22 pts.

This game could go down to wire but douttas too strong in my opinion.
Abers def West Coburg by 8 pts.
Wow this is a blockbuster and I tip Abers as they are almost impossible to beat at their home ground.
Hillside def Strathmore by 18 pts.
Another relatively close game and Hillside will aim for a good win here.

Division 2
C'burn def Hadfield by 23 pts.
APW def G'vale by 95 pts.
Marby def Roxy by 46 pts.
Glenroy def AH by 31 pts.
Abers (2) def Oak Park by 6 pts.

As you can see, I have tipped all the home teams to get up and in division 3 all the expected teams are to win though I sense an upset is on the cards at Nipper Jordan oval.

A few relatively easy games in div 1 this week with Douttas, West Coburg and Abers getting over the line comfortably.
In division 2, I recommend that everyone should watch Glenroy take on Marby Park, the best game you'll see this week I would think.

All great games this week in div3.
I think the sainters will get over the line against Keilor.
Westy to beat pacco and douttas to beat the valley to keep their finals chances alive.

In division 1, I would expect both Keilor and West Coburg to get the four points easily over their opponents, Hillside and Strathmore respectively.
At Nipper Jordan Oval, the stars will be wanting to make amends after that shocking loss to Hillside and my tip is that they will win by a couple goals over the abers.
Div 2 looks to be full of classics this week, my tips are:
Abers over Hadfield
C'burn over Roxy
Glenroy over Greenvale
Oakers over APW
Marby over Avondale
In division 3, I reckon Westy, Pacco and Keilor will be on the winners list this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back