Solved "Essendon Doping Scandal" Sub-Forum - Where is it now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've only just noticed that the "Essendon Doping Scandal" Board has been shut down.

1) I was wondering if all the thread discussions were moved to somewhere else, merged with another forum, or if they've simply been deleted. There were many things posted on there which I would've liked to use as a reference.

[I'd asked The_Wookie about this 12 months ago and mentioned that I hoped discussion threads would be saved for posterity]

2) If everything on there was simply deleted, how would this have affected people's post counts, 'likes' received and resultant trophies?

I've only just noticed that the "Essendon Doping Scandal" Board has been shut down.

1) I was wondering if all the thread discussions were moved to somewhere else, merged with another forum, or if they've simply been deleted. There were many things posted on there which I would've liked to use as a reference.

[I'd asked The_Wookie about this 12 months ago and mentioned that I hoped discussion threads would be saved for posterity]

2) If everything on there was simply deleted, how would this have affected people's post counts, 'likes' received and resultant trophies?

nothing was deleted, its all still there but moved down the forum list. see gibbsys link above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back