Competitions Essendon Draft Game - Vote Thread (Brewsmackerveiny v harro92)

Who would win

• BrewSmackerVeiny

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • harro92

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So the games been going awhile but now we're down to voting for the winner. Fair warning I'm on holidays so the polls may be a little sporadic.

Poll is open for 24 hours before we move onto the next match. ANYONE CAN VOTE.

For those who dont know what's going on it is who would win a match between the 2 teams if all players were at their peak. Easiest example is if you pick Garry you get 2010/2011/2012 peak Junior not the current broken version at Geelong.

The posters have sent me 5 points as to why they should win.

Team 1
BrewSmackerVeiny

The team:

FB: Ben Stratton - Phil Davis - Jack Crisp
HB: Mitch McGovern - Jake Carlisle - Grant Birchall
C: Daniel Wells - Nat Fyfe - Jordan Lewis
HF: Tory Dickson - Tex Walker - Will Hoskin-Elliott
FF: Isaac Heeney - Jeremy Cameron - Hayden Ballantyne
FOL: Nic Naitanui - Tom Liberatore - Dayne Beams
INT: David Armitage - Lachie Neale - Pearce Hanley - Travis Boak

Backline has has the right balance of KPPs, intercept markers, lockdown defenders and rebounders.

Midfield has a potent mix of inside/outside, with plenty of goalkicking mids among them lead by Nic Naitanui

Forwardline boasts 6 guys that kicked a combined total of 295 goals in their best years, as well as being strong tackling and pressure players

Overall Team Balance suits modern football, KPPs and smaller forwards/backs supported by a very deep midfield who can also cover both ends of the ground.

Several current and former captains and vice captains among them, as well as some dodgy campaigners like Carlisle and Libba for balance.

Team 2
harro92

The team:

FB: Rory Laird Steven May Dylan Grimes
HB: Kade Simpson Michael Hurley Jake Lloyd
C: Bryce Gibbs Tom Mitchell Jackson Macrae
HF: Luke Dahlhaus Joe Daniher Chad Wingard
FF: Jamie Cripps Jack Riewoldt Josh Caddy
FOL: Todd Goldstein Patrick Dangerfield Jack Steven

INT: Ollie Wines Jack Ziebell Bradley Hill Hamish Hartlett

1. All Australian spine with all being selected AA once apart from Steven May who was just traded for a top 10 pick

2. Versatile midfielders with players having abilities to play inside and/or outside as well as up forward, good blend with 2 Brownlow medalist leading the way

3. Forward line with a good blend of tall, medium and small forwards with a minimum prime amount of goals of 28, multiple pressure forwards as well as medium marking options headlined by the 3 Coleman medalist and a up and coming star AA forward who can alos ruck.

4. Rebounding defenders who can alos lock down a forward as well as gaining disposals

5. 3 main tall defenders has a lock down, intercepting and a versatile defender who can play tall or small

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I won this round or is the poll still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back