Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

So far Boak, Danger and Reidwolt have supported and reiterated Bucks message.
It's them against us plebs. Worship the ground they walk on. You. Can add slobbo robbo and whateley to the list who strongly disagreed with the booing. All massive egos and would treat you like s**t on their shoe.

Lets be clear, ANZAC day is not about football, its about celebrating and remembering what Australian & NZ veterans sacrificed for our country.

The fans can express their emotion however and whenever they wish, s**t umpires? boo them, hate the opposition? boo them, don't feel a player is worthy of a medal? boo them.

This is a football game, not war, thankfully.

I don’t count any of them, just making the point it wasn’t a one way street - umps were pretty ordinary all day.

No doubt we pulled that win out of our ass.

Think Collingwood clearly got the rub of the green but they may have held on regardless. We'll never know and that's what rankles.

So you think it was classy from your supporters today then.
Essendon - never apologise - wheteher it be poor sportsmanship or drug cheating.

They obviously weren’t booing pendles
Mate. There was clear frustration of how the umpire reemed us.

Was it classy? No.

But I’d expect the exact same from any team in the comp if they were in the same situation. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

Thread title should be changed to "fans booing". This isn't just about essendon fans. The media has a meltdown and so do the boys club at afl and journo land every time a pleb boos "one of them".

Get off your high horse.

Pendlebury was a respected player.

Until he decided to be a ducking cheat.

Deserves the boos.

Just like Buckley for knifing Brisbane all those years ago then malthouse.

Calm down. Maybe you’ll beat us next year. Least buck and pendles gave the pharmaceuticals a wide berth!
Lol have a sook you lot

The umpiring was atrocious the umps were booed, so would any of you if that was you.

Get over it
all the tears I see are NOT black and white. Bombers gone the mega blub. It’s like winning twice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

booing watson personally, and booing the umpires at the time Pendles received his medal are not even close to the same. You're an idiot for even suggesting it
Booing Pendles was a personal attack on the Anzac sprit. We can assume then Essendon fans treat the occasion with distain. Make no mistake, the AFL will be replacing Essendon’s spot next year.

Admit your mob were out of line for booing:
Gary ablett
Dom Sheed
Jobe "hurricane" watson
No problem - piss poor - I didn't boo any of them BTW - but I dont condone it or act as an apologist for it.
Now we've addressed the past - what about today - Essendon fans were disgusting booing during Pendleburys medal award.

Calm down. Maybe you’ll beat us next year. Least buck and pendles gave the pharmaceuticals a wide berth!

all the tears I see are NOT black and white. Bombers gone the mega blub. It’s like winning twice!

Who crying. I’m just happy being 3-3 after an atrocious start to the year. No issues with Collingwood winning that. We let them get away if the 1st and that’s our fault.

I’m just simply pointing out a fact though. The umpires were atrocious.

I love how so many Collingwood supporters are saying "yeah umpiring was bad today, but you know... both ways!"

No, it wasn't both ways. Essendon in Bags got a cheap one and maybe another or two. Essendon were reamed by the umpires to the final siren. The game was dictated and decided by the umpire today. I've been going to the footy for 30 years and I have never seen a more one eyed game than I did today.

Something needs to be done and soon. We have neutrals who hate Essendon posting about what a farce it was. People look forward to this game for months, all year in fact... and then for the umpires to play such a part in it was disgusting.

So people who had watched them team get screwed in to a 4 point loss minutes earlier booed Pendles. Get over it. No Essendon fan has a problem with Pendles, they were just still so damn salty for the loss and display they saw from the umpires. Not sure who was worse today, the umpires or Shiel.

Was there any crowd violence after the match? If booing was the worst thing that happened then it's a pretty mild expression of frustration.

Booing Pendles was a personal attack on the Anzac sprit. We can assume then Essendon fans treat the occasion with distain. Make no mistake, the AFL will be replacing Essendon’s spot next year.
FMD, are you serious? Surely not? This is the same BS we hear about players playing the game in the ANZAC spirit. It's a game of football FFS. It has nothing to do with fighting in a war and risking your life for your country. Even suggesting they are comparable is disgraceful. Booooooooooooo

That's great. You made me laugh.

You need us to bring the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back