Essendon fans booing.

Remove this Banner Ad

In Libya there is a slave trade. Each person sells for $400. The women are being sold as sex slaves.

1556196557737.png
1556196579884.png
1556196598728.png

This isn't in the news. But a white man living in Australia who gets paid close to $1,000,000 per year to play a game might have been booed or there was booing going on for other reasons while he was getting an award ... oh no!!! ... this is on the news. ffs

The point is that over 5,500 days without winning a final, bringing the game itself into shame with the biggest team sport drug scandal of all time and still denying it ever happened, shaming diggers on their most sacred day and only winning 14 grand finals should be enough to make some Essendon supporters humble. But nothing ever will, including using the lamest of lame insults like champ.

🤘🤘👏👏

In Libya there is a slave trade. Each person sells for $400. The women are being sold as sex slaves.

View attachment 662024
View attachment 662025
View attachment 662026

This isn't in the news. But a white man living in Australia who gets paid close to $1,000,000 per year to play a game might have been booed or there was booing going on for other reasons while he was getting an award ... oh no!!! ... this is on the news. ffs

For better or worse there are 1000 posts on this on the main board here

No problems ump.
Not a problem - I wish we had em for the last few minutes of last years GF.
Anyway - rattling tins for the RSL today.
Remember rattling tins to "Save our skins" too.
Comp wouldn't be the same without deluded Tigers supporters who believe in umpiring conspiracies eh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful. Boo a decisions if you don't like it, then move on. Booing teams or players after the game shows no respect for the sporting contest.

But it’s all okay. You can rest assured if Essenscum had have won by three points today and Daniher got the Anzac medal, and the Pies booed, all the Essenscum filth on this board would be telling us that Collingwood was only booing the umpires, nothing else!

But it’s all okay. You can rest assured if Essenscum had have won by three points today and Daniher got the Anzac medal, and the Pies booed, all the Essenscum filth on this board would be telling us that Collingwood was only booing the umpires, nothing else!

Your Mob laid into Shuey with boos when he was getting the norm Smith last year

It’s funny how short some people’s memorys are.

I've seen far worse adjudicated games.

This was an under whistled contest (19-17) as most big matches are. The bigger outliers weren't the non-decisions as a lot were let go, but the soft ones which were given like Baguley and Gwelfie in front of goal. There were probably some to the Pies too but I don't notice those as much ;).

In the end though it wasn't the umpires that were a problem for us, it was our awful set shots. Kick better than 2.10 and umpiring decisions either way would have meant little.
I've watched football my whole life and have never seen players react the way they did to some of those decisions. You had literally everybody around the ball stop TWICE because they assumed there was a free kick paid. There is a difference between a non-decision and an what was dished up today.

Yeah, our interest in events aren't mutually exclusive, we can walk and chew gum at the same time.
Many of us deal with the horrors of this world and come onto this "A FOOTBALL FORUM" for some distraction, amusement, light entertainment and banter.
If I want to view the news I don't look for it in the sports pages or on forums like this. Go to Amnesty International - not here.
P*SS OFF

(If you want Essendon related news maybe you can post photos of exploited Chinese workers who were paid only 5 bucks an hour to manufacture the chemicals in Danks supplements. That was more serious than todays booing too. Not clever either.)

It is really distasteful using these photos as a "humorous" ploy or as part of a post to divert attention or downplay the distasteful booing by your supporters today.
Your use of these images and subject matter in this way actually cheapens and belittles these tragic examples of slavery and inhumanity.
Real classy matey. Congratulations - a new low for Big Footy.
Whats next - ISIS beheading videos for when they sack the next coach?

Last edited:
The point is that over 5,500 days without winning a final, bringing the game itself into shame with the biggest team sport drug scandal of all time and still denying it ever happened, shaming diggers on their most sacred day and only winning 14 grand finals should be enough to make some Essendon supporters humble. But nothing ever will, including using the lamest of lame insults like champ.
Nothing says you are out of your depth like hyperbole.

Well done.

As much as I don’t like Wheatley’s sermonizing as soon as I heard the boos for Pendels my immediate reaction was ‘this isn’t good and a bit much’
I'd agree it wasn't good, but 70 thousand fans were pretty emotional about the game just played and how it ended, wasn't personal from my perspective anyway.

Can't just switch off passion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back