Rumour Essendon Fans Booing

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hird took a dive head first into Collingwood players and milked a free like Pendlebury did in that 4th qtr and then won the Anzac Day medal, which is meant to be awarded to the player that best exemplifies the Anzac spirit (skill, courage, self-sacrifice, teamwork and fair play) I too would boo my head off. What Pendlebury did was disgraceful for any captain to do in my view. Him and Selwood do these dives very often unfortunately and it’s not fair play, it’s not in the Anzac spirit and deserves to be called out in one way or another.

Looks like you’ve posted from your wrong account buddy. KD would be proud.

Why is this a rumour? It happened.

Booing in game against umps bad decisions, an opposition player who has done a cheap shot or a player who has left your club and you play them the next time. All fine. Booing during a presentation is pretty ordinary

But in all honesty I thought this booing was directed at umpires and not at Pendles. He is a champion. They just wanted to boo.

But in all honesty I thought this booing was directed at umpires and not at Pendles. He is a champion. They just wanted to boo.
This is fine deflection from dreadful decisions against Ess from Umpires.Once again Pies and Pendles morph into victims.It is part of their DNA.But of couse Pies fans would never boo a champ. Ask Nicky Winmar.

This is fine deflection from dreadful decisions against Ess from Umpires.Once again Pies and Pendles morph into victims.It is part of their DNA.But of couse Pies fans would never boo a champ. Ask Nicky Winmar.
At least we just boo and leave it at that and the emotion of the game at the ground once we leave it, not like some of your antisocial supporters going around bashing people

What was their reason for booing Pendlebury?

He's not a player that routinely destroys opposition fans like Ablett or Danger. I don't see why anyone would hate him.

What was their reason for booing Pendlebury?

He's not a player that routinely destroys opposition fans like Ablett or Danger. I don't see why anyone would hate him.
Perhaps you should compare last free kick to Pendles as Joel Selwood like drawing of a free kick...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So those two goals you were gifted for non frees were all part of the rigging process?

Try 3, Tip throws to Daniher, snaps a goal, Baguely v Langdon was a pretty soft free considering all the other stuff that was let go in the 4th, the umps seemed to decide to put the whistle away, Grundy in the back to Guelfi in the 2nd qtr was extremely soft as well. All 3 resulted in goals.

Crisp no call ended up in DeGoey kicking to an Ess player, Stephenson incorrect disposal leading to Brown free kick in final minute resulted in a behind.

So sum of bad calls against Essendon is 1pt, bad calls against us is somewhere between 6-18pts. Rigged!!!!

Ess kicked 2 goals in the 4th qtr, one from a free kick and one from a throw. Yeah the umps were out to get you.

Booing is a nice distraction from Shiels terrible kicking, Danihers bonehead kick bombing to the centre circle for DeGoey to intercept.

2 goals by Stringer from the boundary and a 60m from Daniher, 2 from 50/50 free kicks and one from a throw. Thats 6 of their 10 goals, hardly a dominant display of football when you rely on those circumstances for goals. But somehow they were robbed

I dont think the boos were directed at pendles, though his flop with 5 minutes to go in the last was uncharacteristic for him.

As a neutral, and an intense dislike of both team, have to say the umpiring was pretty putrid.

The two missed holding the balls where the players actually stopped were laughable, fair enough play to the whistle but even Collingwood players stopped knowing it was a free kick to Essendon.

Knowing the afl the will blame the fans for this and their poor behaviour, and gloss over the umpiring and say they were all good.

Let's not forget Port fans Booing Tex collecting the Showdown Trophy 2 weeks after Phil Walsh's death...

Tex is a piece of s**t, that has nothing to do with Phil Walsh, you dumb c**t

You put your head over the pill and commit whilst on your feet knowing your gonna cop it

Knowing your opponents are That undisciplined to rush in with no duty of care
You get a free all day every day

Anyone who hasn't relised that by round 6

Leading with your head and ducking into a tackle or doing a sellwood is NOT GETTING PAID NO MORE

Certainly long time comming
Too many games and flags dare won or lost by milking frees

Hawthorn come to mind

Oh and congratulation to the ump who called the shepherd on cox by hooker

15 meters of the ball
Not paid enough

An increasing proportion of the population are becoming increasingly outraged over minimal issues.

Look at the context, there were some contentious decisions in the final quarter, and Essendon fans felt it caused the difference in the result and were voicing their annoyance. For anybody that believed this was a personal attack on Pendlebury is seriously deluded.
Exactly this..perhaps we should not permit non-booing fans to enter the stadiums so they don't get offended by the ones who boo? using our firearm laws as a reference here.

Evident here that you are all class.

Slandering an entire supporter base with something you made up shows far more about you than me calling some piece of s**t a dumb campaigner

In breaking news

Afl to offer essendon supporters a box set DVD of rules of australian football

Featuring throws overhead , pushes in the back and illegal disposal
A ducking DVD with illustrious players bringing the game into disrepute
Stars. Riolli puopolo, sellwood, a few Richmond blokes and McLean and quite a few others , a cast of 100s

Vra anyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back