Oppo Camp Essendon increase your proximity to us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure bout Shuey, word is he was playing but we are known to lie about these things...:rolleyes:
Yeah its weird, i heard on SEN about 2 hours ago that all the late money was for us?
Not sure why that would be, we came out after the bye better than any game this year so i think its hard to tell
how you guys will come out. i was tipping the same margin but the bombers way..
Should be close either way, a win would be great. But just some effort from our players will be enough to keep me happy..
A packed Patersons stadium waving jackets and scarves around is a pretty good sight though..:p
Not nearly as good as a packed out MCG...I was there, bad luck Wet toast, your tears are yummy...

Card flog, **** off.
You mentioned the drugs, I just asked if you were Benny, i love Benny, used to cheer him when he played for Weagles and Tuggers, thought the way Jobe was booed was pisspoor...thank Karma that we kicked your arse and Jobe gets another 3 votes....

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Like benny, Jobe is innocent until proven guilty...get back to the game, how did you lose it? Or did we win it?
And he was afforded that by most everyone UNTIL he admitted taking a dodgy substance. Benny was never innocent in the media either.

You mentioned the drugs, I just asked if you were Benny, i love Benny, used to cheer him when he played for Weagles and Tuggers, thought the way Jobe was booed was pisspoor...thank Karma that we kicked your arse and Jobe gets another 3 votes....

Kicked our arse? Essendon were woeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt deserve the rising star, if shuey played for a vic team he was in for sure.
If he was runner up in your best and fairest last year thats pretty funny, cos he aint your second best player.
And this is not his best year to date, i know this becayuse i probably go to more bombers games than you.
I am constantly shocked with his less than average disposal, which is always overlooked for some reason.
:)
Your tears are yummy....Heppell kick the sealer...I don't watch a lot of the eagles but i didn't notice Shuey...what number is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back