Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2011
VIC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
San Francisco Giants
Hey Guys,
Been a long time since I've posted on BF. Had some spare time on my hands, so I had a go at redesigning EFC's Logo.

Basic and simple is my design style, so I implemented these aspects into the concept.
2pq5mye.png

It's based of the old gates at Windy Hill

Here it is on the Guernsey (even though they'd never use it on the front of the jumper)
2jb3xon.png

Feedback welcome

It's good but the sash on the logo is the wrong way around.

Yeah this.

Try flipping the whole flag the other way but obviously having the monogram around the right way.

That said if it's based off of something else that might not be appropriate.

I absolutely love it though.

I don't see an issue with a flag facing backwards tbh.

You definitely can't just flip the sash I don't think, it wouldn't look right.

As for the logo, the issue is the direction of the sash. If you flip it, it wouldn't show up on the other section of the flag. You could flip the direction of the entire flag but then it would be facing backwards.
This

Although I should of come across this scenario earlier, I can't believe I overlooked the direction of the sash!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see an issue with a flag facing backwards tbh.

You definitely can't just flip the sash I don't think, it wouldn't look right.
According to many Flag Acts of countries (and I think set out by the UN for some occasions) A flag is never to be flown on the left side of the post. Obviously if the wind blows in that direction its fine, but it has to be connected to the right hand side.

Exemptions to the rule: There are only two national flags that have a different design on the front AND back; Saudi Arabia (This is because it includes hoy text which is read in a certain direction) and Paraguay (different symbol on front and back)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back