Workshop Essendon Logo Concept

Remove this Banner Ad

The logos aren't showing up (only as Photobucket error messages) - damn it!

whats that mean man? did Big Footy get upset with me, showing my designs?.. because the images are showing up on my computer only a couple of them arent.. ill give you my photobucket url if it continues then you just comment on my designs there :)

Might be a browser or computer problem? Google Chrome, boys... :thumbsu:
Or just clear cookies/cache and try again.

Very good by the way brotha.

Nope same issue here with all brotha's images, Google Chrome or otherwise.

Neither the URL above or even backtracking to his gallery work ("Forbidden").

Not a fan of photobucket for this reason, happens everywhere - particularly annoying when on other graphic design forums and people have, months ago, talked about a great logo, for instance, and you can't see it :(

Nope same issue here with all brotha's images, Google Chrome or otherwise.

Neither the URL above or even backtracking to his gallery work ("Forbidden").

Not a fan of photobucket for this reason, happens everywhere - particularly annoying when on other graphic design forums and people have, months ago, talked about a great logo, for instance, and you can't see it :(

so what one should i use if not photobucket, so my designs can be seen? coz i thought it might have been bigfooty that deleted them.. :).. and yeah i am using google chrome.. is that crap too? lol

If you haven't moved or renamed them, then I don't know why they wouldn't work. The other alternatives to Photobucket include imageshack.us and flickr.com (though that's normally used more for hi-res photos).

Tinypic.com fellas. So easy and simple. Works best when you create an account - houses all your uploads and you can upload up to 5 at once. Works a treat :thumbsu:

If the Bombers ever want a new logo, they now just have to look two states north in another sport.

brisbane-bombers.png
EssendonBrisbaneBombers.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that's not a bomber. It's a bomber pilot, or at best a bombardier.

(nitpicknitpicknitpick)

Dockers, Giants, Power, Blues, Saints, Demons.

All have logo's that don't specifically show their nickname but attributes that relate to it - Anchor, Lighning bolt, Cross, Devils Pitchfork.

Some don't, blues... is blue? Giants is a G.

But either way, it is a great logo. Looking even better in red and black.

Dockers, Giants, Power, Blues, Saints, Demons.

All have logo's that don't specifically show their nickname but attributes that relate to it - Anchor, Lighning bolt, Cross, Devils Pitchfork.

Some don't, blues... is blue? Giants is a G.

But either way, it is a great logo. Looking even better in red and black.

Never said I was being fair or consistent ;)

I don't like that Brisbane Bombers logo at all.

It's hardly identifiable as a sports franchise logo. It's far too complicated as well.

If Essendon ever wanted to re-do their logo, they could follow the Bris.Bombers idea, but have their mosquito guy there in bombadier headgear instead.

Btw, the current Essendon logo is ripped off a US amateur team's logo, they just changed the plane a little.

I would love it see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back