Podcast Essendon Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast Swans Loss review with Ronny Lerner

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter #76
Here it is!!! Ronny Lerner joins The Lunchtikme Catch Up Podcast to discuss the big win over The Lions, the greatness of Walla and the improtance of Zach Merrett. Was a brilliant chat. You can listen by clicking below. Feel free to share to any Essendon sites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter #77
Here it Is!!! Our New Podcast discussing the Huge 58 point win over the Kangas in the Big Easter Clash. Podcast is up on Soundcloud(below), Itunes and Spotify.

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter #78
Here it Is!! New The Lunchtime Catch Up Anzac day review Podcast is now up. Essendon go down by 4 points on Anzac Day...but lets discuss Essendon 2019...as Today shows us Essendon are right in the mix.

jmoo wan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon
Here it Is!! New The Lunchtime Catch Up Anzac day review Podcast is now up. Essendon go down by 4 points on Anzac Day...but lets discuss Essendon 2019...as Today shows us Essendon are right in the mix.

so you’ve managed to have lunch between now and 6:40 pm yesterday when the game finished?

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter #80
Here it is!! RICKY OLARENSHAW special guest. One of the funnest interviews done on the Lunchtime Catch Up . Even his family joins in. We also discuss the strange body langauge of Essendon on Sunday...Francis & Langford situations. Lots to cover on a HUGE show

KevDawg

All Australian
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Essendon & Giants Womens
Interested to know your thoughts now. You mentioned no shame in losing to the Pies and the Cats, but their is shame in what happened right before my eyes at the SCG.

We just did not respond to Sydney’s talls down back, their one on one marking, or their clever pole dancing tactics.

Loved hearing about the possible I’ll ess before the Geelong game which would’ve explained a lot.

Something is wrong with the team I’ve followed since 88.

Really enjoy your approach and I’m a subscriber. Keep it up guys.

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter #82
Here It Is!!!. Ronny Lerner joins us for the whole Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast to discuss Essendon FC loss to the Swans.

Shaking Post Gate
Heppell Smile
Club Response to AFL
Young Players Development
It's all covered with complete honesty as you would expect

The Donners

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Here It Is!!!. Ronny Lerner joins us for the whole Lunchtime Catch Up Podcast to discuss Essendon FC loss to the Swans.

Shaking Post Gate
Heppell Smile
Club Response to AFL
Young Players Development
It's all covered with complete honesty as you would expect

I didn’t mind it. It definitely laid the boot into the Bombers! Lol

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYGiants NYRangers Yankees
Not an enjoyable listen but all correct and relevant. I’ve avoided footy pods and shows all week because it just pisses me off. I thought I was good to go again but sure enough I didn’t make it past the opening from Ronny and I was ready to fashion my membership into shiv and start jamming it in people’s throats all over again. **** this club, keep up the good work Lunchtime Lads.

Top Bottom