Club Mgmt. Essendon set for bumper $4 million profit

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age is reporting we could make a $4 million profit this year which will go a long way to getting rid of the debt within the next year or so.

I liked this bit:
To put the Bombers' expected financial position into context, Hawthorn, during their mesmerising three-peat, recorded successive profits of $3.1 million, $3.4 million and $3.3 million, but never broke the $4 million mark.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-set-for-bumper-4-million-profit-20170829-gy6m4e.html

Meanwhile, in the EFC boardroom...

NLcjdoO.gif

The Age is reporting we could make a $4 million profit this year which will go a long way to getting rid of the debt within the next year or so.

I liked this bit:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-set-for-bumper-4-million-profit-20170829-gy6m4e.html
This is the bit I also liked!!

As the club prepares to play finals for the first time in three years, Wednesday's All-Australian dinner should confirm three Bombers in the final team, with young gun Andrew McGrath the hot favourite to take out Friday's Rising Star award.

Said it once, will say it again, we fell in the afl's lap with the saga. No way known they make an example of any other club apart from Essendon,WCE, Coll, The Crows and maybe richmond. The bigger the club the harder they went, because they knew we'd cope.

Said it once, will say it again, we fell in the afl's lap with the saga. No way known they make an example of any other club apart from Essendon,WCE, Coll, The Crows and maybe richmond. The bigger the club the harder they went, because they knew we'd cope.

* oath mate. It was well known that every club was on similar supplement program like Essendons every other club should be kissing Essendons shoes for taking one for the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how much a finals campaign adds to that? Or if it can even be measured.

This is the bit I also liked!!

As the club prepares to play finals for the first time in three years, Wednesday's All-Australian dinner should confirm three Bombers in the final team, with young gun Andrew McGrath the hot favourite to take out Friday's Rising Star award.

I love it but its probably wrong in that all 3 may not make the side and Burton is still the bookies and most medias pick.

Unless its been leaked early :)

I wonder how much a finals campaign adds to that? Or if it can even be measured.

I love it but its probably wrong in that all 3 may not make the side and Burton is still the bookies and most medias pick.

Yeah, I think a bit of Mayo was thrown on that article.

Going to milk it for all its worth until proven otherwise though.

I would've thought both Daniher and Hurley are extremely likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back