Game Day Essendon v Melbourne, Thank God It’s Over. (Saturday 19/9 @ 2.10PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great write up as usual VelvetSledge. I look forward to our continued partnership next season. Also going to take this over here as I'm sure the preview thread is about to be locked:
Out of curiousity, how active would a finals "match of the round" preview thread be if I made one each week? I'm open to voting as to which one to do week one but I'm happy to do one if there's enough interest.

I'll proudly wear my #4 signed 'Clash for Cancer' jumper today. Challenge gifted it to me while my young son was receiving his treatment last year. As luck would have it, I've been a longtime supporter of Kyle, and it's been great to see him thrive in adversity.

Also, my son's treatment will be done early November (touch wood!) so hopefully the last Essendon game I watch with this hanging over our heads :thumbsu:

Talk on SEN that Hurley & Hooker went off when TBell wasnt given the farewell game today, Club decided to give him the game only for TBell to then turn it down, not wanting the charity. Nice work Essington, nice work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk on SEN that Hurley & Hooker went off when TBell wasnt given the farewell game today, Club decided to give him the game only for TBell to then turn it down, not wanting the charity. Nice work Essington, nice work.
Jesus Christ the ******* entitlement,

If that's true - I'm more pissed off at the club for not sticking to their guns.

No wonder the players ride roughshod through the joint

Laverde to kick 4 and look like a star granting him an extended contract and another pre-season of if it clicks for him talk.

Honestly, who gives a sh*t.

Melbourne by 50.

Thanks for your service, to all the players that will inevitably flee this sinking ship.
Hold my beer

Surprised Cahill and Jones didn't get a gig today.
I would've thought it would be a great opportunity to play some kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back