Votes: 25 35.2%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely should’ve had more than one flag from that era. Much the same as you blokes only winning 2 flags from 7 straight prelims in the 90’s

No, not "much the same".

Our team from that era was twice as good as yours.

Penis size comparison contest aside, is there any news on Heppell and Hurley. If both are missing then north by 50 points but if both playing then very very close, within 2 goals. Saad is a big big danger man that needs to be nipped in the bud.

Penis size comparison contest aside, is there any news on Heppell and Hurley. If both are missing then north by 50 points but if both playing then very very close, within 2 goals. Saad is a big big danger man that needs to be nipped in the bud.

Hurley will play. I doubt Heppell will but that's only an opinion, nothing official.

We have too many players out for me to have any real level of confidence tbh. It's going to catch up to us sooner or later.

Two top 10 teams.

Should be a cracker. Goldstein and no Hepp swings it to North I reckon.

Heppell has an injury anyways, but if hurley is no playing then its a massive swing. Saad needs to be given the smackdown then the rest of the essendon team will fall away like a domino set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo going against his beloved Dons and tipping North Melbourne

Guys in it to win a tipping comp.

Have you seen our outs lol?

I’m tipping north also, unsure how we are price favourites in this.

Brutally attack Saad, get him to do an ankle.

Mr. Anderson will have a job to do, again need to rough him up work him over, ziebell give do the king hits where mr. anderson will do the big tackles, hits behind the play and general physical therapy stuff.

Wow. I’m hoping Zac Clarke knifes Goldstein. Or Molotov attack. Not too concerned about the suspension.

You guys should have joined the comp sooner.

You shouldn't have sooked and broken away.

We were around before you, and will be around once you fold after the next inevitable corruption/cheating scandal hits.

Won't be the last time that happens.

You survived the salary cap cheating scandal of the 90/00s.

You just survived the doping program scandal of the 2010s.

You won't survive what comes next.

I see Essendon as being like Leeds United. Or Rangers.

You survived the salary cap cheating scandal of the 90/00s.

You just survived the doping program scandal of the 2010s.

You won't survive what comes next.

I see Essendon as being like Leeds United. Or Rangers.

You guys are barely hanging on as it is. Lucky that the AFL don't want another Fitzroy.

You guys are barely hanging on as it is. Lucky that the AFL don't want another Fitzroy.

lets take away AFL back propping and see which club lasts longer.............

Clubs like Essendon have been bankrolling gutter clubs like north for years.

We even had to get involved in Good Friday to make it actually worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back