Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
Yes it should be but playing with a lot of injuries ends up catching up with you eventually, so i'm expecting a drop off to come at some stage.

Hopefully it's not this week. If not it should be a good game.
I don't know what it is but we always find it tough against you guys.
your pace a concern for us. If we don't hit targets, I think your runners will go a long way to getting you guys over the line.

The 2014 final was funny. Essendon supporters all happy first half. Leaving the ground crying at full time. Hahaha.

Keeping the theme of bringing up irrelevant past finals....At least we were still at the ground in second half, unlike North supporters in ‘83 Prelim and 2000 qualifying

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't know what it is but we always find it tough against you guys.
your pace a concern for us. If we don't hit targets, I think your runners will go a long way to getting you guys over the line.

Counter attacking pace, namely saad, danger man, must eliminate....in any fashion during the game.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North haven't dropped anyone for almost 2 months. But they omitted two of their young players this week. They're already running scarred.

Unsettled. Nervous. Timid. And I'm not just talking about Shaun Atley.

Lol, young players are not automatically better players. We got what’s called depth, just make sure u have a legit ruckman for the game to start off.

In all honesty, North should get up. In better form, less injuries. Anything can happen on the day, but I'm expecting a ~25 point win. Hoping that Essendon's smalls don't cut us up, as some of our medium and small defenders are more 'midfield hopefuls' than actual backmen.

In all honesty, North should get up. In better form, less injuries. Anything can happen on the day, but I'm expecting a ~25 point win. Hoping that Essendon's smalls don't cut us up, as some of our medium and small defenders are more 'midfield hopefuls' than actual backmen.

On form and injuries, yes you should. Not sure how you’re not favourite with betting agencies

On form and injuries, yes you should. Not sure how you’re not favourite with betting agencies

I think Essendon's won the last 2 outings, maybe that's why.

oh no! who told you! its all a bit big conspiracy!

No, it was a very simple run of the mill attempt to dope a sporting team that belonged back in the 1970s, which is why it was uncovered and dealt with so easily by actual professional independent bodies.

Same organisations that were paying out on the Shorten election victory?

Counter attacking pace, namely saad, danger man, must eliminate....in any fashion during the game.
Saad's the one, was leading the comp in running bounces last time I checked. He's always been an excellent rebounder but he actually defends better this year than in previous years too.

Saad's the one, was leading the comp in running bounces last time I checked. He's always been an excellent rebounder but he actually defends better this year than in previous years too.

We denied your similar running defenders the space and time when we beat you, if we can do the same to Saad and McKenna, we'll be a long way to victory.

We denied your similar running defenders the space and time when we beat you, if we can do the same to Saad and McKenna, we'll be a long way to victory.
Yep you did it well although Cunnington was huge that game. Essendon have to find a way to stop him as Myers has been terrible this year (and out of the team this round I assume) and Stringer just pinch hits in the centre (and is too valuable up forward).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Must must must must be terminated brutally, hopefully a big Ziebell tackle that twists an ankle or massive hip and shoulder like last week. If he goes Down, it would rock Essendon, let’s say he gets injured in the opening minutes, Essendon to lose by at least 50.

no, mckenna is #1 for bounces and is almost double saad who is #2

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

We rarely go in favourites against you guys, something, something Weight of $

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Tipper and stringers are both downhill skiiers, hardly danger man but saad....also Heppell not playing is big.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must must must must be terminated brutally, hopefully a big Ziebell tackle that twists an ankle or massive hip and shoulder like last week. If he goes Down, it would rock Essendon, let’s say he gets injured in the opening minutes, Essendon to lose by at least 50.

Perhaps just play tight on him and his targets

Goldstein knifing will happen first 15 mins. Contract already agreed on. To coincide with Cunnington running past at same time so he falls across his leg and dislocates knee to the point that bone is sticking out of skin.

Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!
Goldstein knifing will happen first 15 mins. Contract already agreed on. To coincide with Cunnington running past at same time so he falls across his leg and dislocates knee to the point that bone is sticking out of skin.
injuries wont decide this game.
tackle pressure and kicking efficiency will.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

This is better than all the Chem trail conspiracies.

Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tassie Devils
North running on fumes and emotion and about to come crashing down to earth.

Essendon by 30+ points.

North back to their capitulating ways for the rest of the season.

More heads roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back