Opinion Essendon v North? Rivalry or one sided rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton
Daylight
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Dont even know where this North rivalry stems from. Always seemed manufactured.
Comes from Bombers BigFooty posting losing the plot and being obsessed with North

Carlton
Daylight
Hawthorn
Collingwood

Dont even know where this North rivalry stems from. Always seemed manufactured.
It stems from historical off-field events mainly and that is why its one sided. Essendon basically did the dirty on us and we have hated them ever since. ATM there is next to no rivalry because we keep losing to them.

Comes from Bombers BigFooty posting losing the plot and being obsessed with North

yeah i dont think its the bombers fans who are obsessed...........

you are the ones with a dedicated Essendon hate thread on your board.......that rarely drops off page 1.........no such thread about north exists on our board.

It stems from historical off-field events mainly and that is why its one sided. Essendon basically did the dirty on us and we have hated them ever since. ATM there is next to no rivalry because we keep losing to them.

at least you admit it's one sided.

yeah i dont think its the bombers fans who are obsessed...........

you are the ones with a dedicated Essendon hate thread on your board.......that rarely drops off page 1.........no such thread about north exists on our board.
So what you're saying is that you check our board daily?? Who's obsessed?

So what you're saying is that you check our board daily?? Who's obsessed?

dont need to check it daily lol.

it has been there since 2012 and hasn't moved since.

dont need to check it daily lol.

it has been there since 2012 and hasn't moved since.
Just every other day then, it seems. Truly the only time I remember Essendon exists is when I get reminded by Essendon supporters every week how much they totally don't care about us lol

Just every other day then, it seems. Truly the only time I remember Essendon exists is when I get reminded by Essendon supporters every week how much they totally don't care about us lol

lol

if that makes you feel better.

There was a rivalry there - a strong one - but it has become somewhat anaemic due to 2 decades of the AFL minimising scheduling between the two clubs in order to give return legs between the biggest Melbourne clubs and ensure they play the minimum amount of games against lower drawing non-vic clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back