Game Day Essendon v Richmond at Windy Hill 17/8 LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me worry about Cotch what they’ve done with Stack today. I reckon the whole idea was to play him on the ball for a whole game and I just wonder why? Nank still has to return yet so that’ll hold Balta out I think.
Ross plays cotch role , just trying to give Stacky a dose of leather poisoning nothing more in that

Have I not been paying enough attention or did Stack not come on at all that quarter?

Thought Egg had a leg injury - hope it wasn't Stack

We already have two rucks, Balta replacing Chol would be average like for average like at this stage. Chol mightnt be flying but he is in sync with our key forward system. Dimma also said kast week our three rucks going into finals are locked in.
McRea said in kast games report "We’re just tidying up some of the concentration stuff but that was a real step forward for Noah.”
That doesnt sound like a player ready for senior finals.
Balta and Chol are pretty like for like except that Balta is playing well and Chol has been quiet. If that continues tomorrow then Balta could easily come through. Some chat about concentration means not much, that was also in relation to him playing key back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta and Chol are pretty like for like except that Balta is playing well and Chol has been quiet. If that continues tomorrow then Balta could easily come through. Some chat about concentration means not much, that was also in relation to him playing key back.
Baltas playing good but not great footy in a lesser comp, Chol is just going, but has gelled nicely with Jack an Tom when going forward.
Like Balta, he's not a great main ruck, so the question is, can Balta fit in seamlessly with Jack and Tom for the first time this year with only one game left before finals?

Was our fastest recorded senior player last year before his injury, hasn't been the same player since.
Dont forget he was good last year before that injury.
Yeah true... he looks terrible attacking the footy and with the ball in hand atm tho..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back