Game Day Essendon v Richmond at Windy Hill 17/8 LIVE STREAM

Is stack now on bench he hasnt had a bloody kick since half time

Injured - looked a hammie perhaps if in the incident I recall, he came out holding it

Oct 27, 2014
M15
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bucks
Naish 26 d 11k 15h 6m 2t 1.0
Coleman-Jones 19d 13k 6h 8m 1t 28h/o 1.0
Balta 18d 11k 7h 4m 3t 21 h/o 2.0
English 18d 6k 12h 1m 3t 2.1
McIntosh 18d 13k 5h 5m 3t
Butler 17d 12k 5h 1m 12t 2.1
Collier-Dawkins 16d 4k 12h 1m 7t
Garthwaite 15d 8k 7h 7m 0t
Stack (INJ) 15d 5k 10h 0m 2t
Townsend 15d 12k 3h 2m 6t 1.1
Pickett 14d 5k 9h 2m 2t
Turner 14d 10k 4h 3m 2t
Menadue 13d 9k 4h 4m 3t 2.0
Weller 13d 8k 5h 3m 1t
Egg-Smith 11d 10k 1h 3m 1t
Moore 8d 4k 4h 2m 0t 1.0
Markov 5d 2k 3h 2m 1t 1h/o 0.1
Miller 2d 1k 1h 1m 1t 1.0

Last edited:
Was a very mixed last Qtr. Seemed to stay on the other side of the ground a lot. Especially early.

Not enough by Pickett that you would think he'd get a call up for. Just doesn't seem to quite get into the game. Stack's right boot off and on crutches so more likely a lower leg, perhaps ankle or his lower calf. Hopefully that's all. Garthwaite and MacIntosh were rocks down back. Naish transitioned realy well again. Coffield was really good for much of the day. Townsend solid and laid some good tackles, fed out ball well to outside runners. Mena's is so classy at this level. CCJ was a very steadying influence around the ground, taking marks when required. Turner went when he had to, got less of the ball than usual but continued his form line with good use. Balta flashes of brilliance but not that inspiring a game - 2 goals early and you thought he was going to tear it apart but battled really hard all game. Good game. Butler took his basic opportunities, squandered what he would have gobbled up in 2017, only injuries in the 1's will see him promoted.

There wasn't a lot in this game to suggest we were king pins really, and certainly no one yelling "pick me". Essendon wanted to win more it seems and we did just enough is how it felt.

Last edited:

2C50B7B8-8035-470D-A85A-86271F9CE20F.gif

Was a very mixed last Qtr. Seemed to stay on the other side of the ground a lot. Especially early.

Not enough by Pickett that you would think he'd get a call up for. Just doesn't seem to quite get into the game. Stack's right boot off and on crutches so more likely a lower leg, perhaps ankle or his lower calf. Hopefully that's all. Garthwaite and MacIntosh were rocks down back. Naish transitioned realy well again. Coffield was really good for much of the day. Townsend solid and laid some good tackles, fed out ball well to outside runners. Mena's is so classy at this level. CCJ was a very steadying influence around the ground, taking marks when required. Turner went when he had to, got less of the ball than usual but continued his form line with good use. Balta flashes of brilliance but not that inspiring a game - 2 goals early and you thought he was going to tear it apart but battled really hard all game. Good game. Butler took his basic opportunities, squandered what he would have gobbled up in 2017, only injuries in the 1's will see him promoted.

There wasn't a lot in this game to suggest we were king pins really, and certainly no one yelling "pick me". Essendon wanted to win more it seems and we did just enough is how it felt.
Good assessment of the players and game... bombers were really good
Thought Collier Dawkins did some really good things too

I’m no dr but a renowned 2&2 guru , when a player is on crutches with one boot off I’m tipping ankle or foot , not knee or fu**en hammy , call me Inspector Caluso

Or Inspector NoClueSo? 🤣 I'm hearing Syndesmosis - if so that's his year

Back