Game Day Essendon v Sydney Swans @3:10 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a mess really...

If they play in Melbourne tomorrow, at least both Essendon and Sydney have the same disadvantage.

Families who have bene in quarantine..that ends around now too. Does Sydney come back to QLD? Can they travel to VIC?

I feel really flat at this news. Stuck in lockdown in western Sydney, this was the one thing I've been looking forward to. Don't even know why I'm so upset, its obviously just been postponed to tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Anyway, hope all this upheaval doesn't affect our players too much and that the family members in quarantine can join them in Melbourne afterwards.
Chin up.
We will tough it out for a few more weeks yet.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FAMILIES ARE STILL IN QUARANTINE.

They flew into QLD Thursday July 22. Tack on 14 days. They are out next Thursday. Would assume had we have been playing tonight the AFL would've thrown every NSW person on planes next Thursday. Now, its just the families.

Inspired by Ticky's idea, I am going to rewatch the 2012 GF tonight, and marvel at how only 3 of the blokes out there will be playing tomorrow!

It's probably the one thing I will never get tired of watching, no matter how many times I watch it. Save for the video of my missus trying to seductively dance to "I Feel Love" before falling into a fish pond.

Australian government is a joke

Let’s learn to live with this sh*t

This country seems a shambles not the afl

As a caregiver of an elderly person I'm not sure I will ever get on board with the "learn to live with it" philosophy (though I have nothing against those who do.) But I think there are ways the government could've made "living with it" a lot easier and minimised the risks involved with that, top of the list being not ****ing up the one major job they had to do this year, which was to get people vaccinated.

The AFL is doing the best it can under the circumstances and though I don't like a lot of what has gone on under Gil's administration, he has done an outstanding job at keeping his code alive and well.

Inspired by Ticky's idea, I am going to rewatch the 2012 GF tonight, and marvel at how only 3 of the blokes out there will be playing tomorrow!

It's probably the one thing I will never get tired of watching, no matter how many times I watch it. Save for the video of my missus trying to seductively dance to "I Feel Love" before falling into a fish pond.
Rewatching on DVD or do you have a link? Would love to rewatch also

Rewatching on DVD or do you have a link? Would love to rewatch also

On DVD!

(Yes I still have a DVD player.)

There used to be the entire replay on Youtube, 4 hours and something including pre and post-match coverage, but it's gone now :(

Really feel for these guys peeling pulled around the country and away from their families just to get a game in. At some stage you need a good solid period of stability where you can make plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back