Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bulldogs by a little

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bulldogs by a lot

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They deliberately miss about half a dozen HTB's against the Dogs then Cooney gets pile driven by 2 players after receiving the ball a millisecond before and the ump couldn't pay the free quick enough

Personally, I think there's a conspiracy and Essendon would be in front if it wasn't for the umpiring.

Rumours are flying that Tom watched the Blues demolish a powerhouse Demons outfit earlier today and was heard to say to Carlton's recruiting manager, "Just get me here."

Yeah rumours are we will trade you Liam Jones for Tom Boyd. I believe would be a fair trade actually considering what both bring to the table lmao

Just saw a replay of Wood's leg injury. * me you guys have been hit hard this year. I'm sure your luck will turn around. Despite all the injuries though, the dogs still look like a team that will cause some damage in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I think there's a conspiracy and Essendon would be in front if it wasn't for the umpiring.
Never said that at all. Dogs are miles better than us but it's hard enough being competitive against a good side without the umps doing there bit

Back