Preview Essendon vs Adelaide, Docklands, Friday 23/03/18 @ 7:50 PM

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey guys pretty new to this but long timr bombers tragic. heading to perth tomorrow going to be at crown. any other supporters watching there. cheers

The official WA Bombers are meeting at the Aberdeen Hotel (Game Sports Bar) in the city/Northbridge. Not sure if that helps or not

wow, we're finally here. Unreasonably excited. Gonna be a great day - work hard, go for a run, get a haircut, finish a bit early so I can pick my boys up early, crumb some chicken for a cook-up, crack a beer and ****EN GET SOME FITBA OAN!!!

Two of my boys have basketball tonight with the eldest game finishing at 7.10, I then have a 20 minute drive home. I think I will follow your lead and pre make dinner and pre chill beers. Going to be edgy at basketball.

Two of my boys have basketball tonight with the eldest game finishing at 7.10, I then have a 20 minute drive home. I think I will follow your lead and pre make dinner and pre chill beers. Going to be edgy at basketball.

"No time for showers guys"

"No you can't talk to your friends"

"No you can't say goodbye"

"GET IN THE F**KING CAR NOW"

Just spoke to Begs, says Woosha has something special planned for him and Stringer in tandem tonight.

You’re both getting dropped after the warm up.

Hopefully it’s heaps of midfield minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the boys were watching all those protected zone 50s pile up last night.. Seems like just the sort of thing essington would get pinged for a number of times.

Im predicting Mckenna gives one away and then another 50m for speaking the umpire.

If I buy a standing room ticket and get there early can I get into GA?

Probably want to check with the stadium, it’ll go close to a sell out.

If I buy a standing room ticket and get there early can I get into GA?
You'd think so. Hey, you could even come around to the Mail Exchange and share a few bevvies with us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back