Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thats what he was saying

Nah he was arguing he wasn't omitted - I'm saying they both were. Cooney was named as an emergency and so is bird so if they were performing better they would have been selected to play and not sitting in the stands. Parish could probably use a rest but he's been playing better so stayed in ahead of those guys.

The guy is a former brownlow medalist and you can't imagine anyone being interested in the reason he was omitted? There was even discussion on his player thread about it.

It's a little bit "deliverance" in here these days.
Okay.

westking

Cancelled
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Whoever happens to be winning
I thought bird played pretty well last few weeks. Gotten over his slow start and developed a thirst for it. Shame he is rested this week. Playing against the Lions doesn't really make too much sense.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I thought bird played pretty well last few weeks. Gotten over his slow start and developed a thirst for it. Shame he is rested this week. Playing against the Lions doesn't really make too much sense.

I agree, but he probably needs the rest. He's been battered quite a bit.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Jan 10, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Impressive form. Holy moly.

Good,average,bad,average,bad,average,average,ok,average,bad,bad,average,bad is about the form line
He was in our best 3 against Carlton, Sydney and Richmond (round 10).

His issue is inconsistency. The top teams don't carry too many guys that are so inconsistent. Although
guys like Motlop can be chocolates one day and boiled lollies the next.

When Dempsey is on, he plays really well.

I agree with Bomber36..I hope tomorrow is one of his better games.

Impressive form. Holy moly.

Good,average,bad,average,bad,average,average,ok,average,bad,bad,average,bad is about the form line
Bit like your posting huh? ;)

SherbertLemon

Cancelled
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Bit like your posting huh? ;)
shots-fired.jpg

Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Play the same as the last few weeks and the team is off the bottom of the ladder. Get it done, lads!

Just thinking...I was in NSW for our only win against Melbourne. Can I get over the border in barely 4 hours??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back