Preview Essendon Vs Brisbane Lions Sunday, July 24, 1.10pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell if testing rookies these past few weeks to see if they offer anything to us before being delisted at the end of this year or we're tanking. Team selection on Thursday is going to be interesting.

Had to read until the third page before we got some doping banter.

Totally worth the wait.

The rest of you, I kindly remind you that this is BF so pick pep up your game!

FTFY.

Nah, most of us used our best material in the early years. God knows who would've predicted it'd still be dragging on.

Ok if we don't want a doping 1.

If we lose will probably get the spoon
But we still beat you in the 01 GF

I know it doesn't rhyme but always worth reminding them.

Had to read until the third page before we got some doping banter.

Totally worth the wait.

The rest of you, I kindly remind you that this is BF so pick up your game!

Well you managed to follow one member of the early 2000's chinese female swim team in Wi Do Ping but you clearly didn't listen to Yae Wi Wun. Has hirdy been consulting for the Russian athletics team in the last few years?

Look what you've made me resort too. Shame on you sir

Question re Gabba (sorry wrong board).
A group of 12 of us are going to the game V Carlton on 13 August. What do you reckon we do re tickets? Want cheap but good...
Amazing they are still trying to sell tickets for $132 when they are only getting 10000 to a game!!!!

Question re Gabba (sorry wrong board).
A group of 12 of us are going to the game V Carlton on 13 August. What do you reckon we do re tickets? Want cheap but good...
Amazing they are still trying to sell tickets for $132 when they are only getting 10000 to a game!!!!
Not sure where u get the $132 a ticket. Quick look on Ticketmaster has good $50 tickets available in section 60, 59, 58, 77, 52,53 top tier. Cheaper seats available on lower tier (ground level)and back of top tier sections ($38)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archie upgraded i know someone who's going to be excited :)
I know! Complete reboot and new art direction. I quite like it.
images

Archie upgraded i know someone who's going to be excited :)
I hope he gets a decent run for the remainder of the season. If we've worked out the Trent West is not the man for the job, we may as well take a good look a Archie and see if he's going to be part of the future... get him some senior football before Stef get's to the end of his contract.

Not sure where u get the $132 a ticket. Quick look on Ticketmaster has good $50 tickets available in section 60, 59, 58, 77, 52,53 top tier. Cheaper seats available on lower tier (ground level)and back of top tier sections ($38)
Some tickets are still $132 (or more). Time to reduce the prices and hopefully get more people through the gates. Or give the good seats to anyone who actually does buy a ticket!

I think we will see every kid/untried player we have and some mysterious injuries crop up later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back