VFL Game Day Essendon vs Casey, Cragieburn Sports Complex, Saturday 30/06/18 @ 2:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth a rookie pick next year i reckon

Good depth for Saad/McKenna/McGrath/Colyer and would suit our game plan to a tee

And Fantasia.
We have so many fast break away runners with the ball that you could argue, do we need another one? Especially one that is 24 before he starts, and isn't a great kick. Definitely he would be AFL standard though for a team that needed his type (Carlton? Freo?)

Essendon and Casey meet in a battle for 2nd spot on Channel 7's match this week, both teams in very good form through the bye rounds. Casey have won their last 6 matches whilst the Dons have only lost one since round 3. Casey hold a very good record over the Dons, having not lost to them since 2013 but this match promises to be one of the better games of the season.

Essendon had an excellent, hard fought win against Box Hill this week, a game that was tight for most of the contest. With a slender 1 point lead heading into the final break the Dons fought out a tough win after Box Hill kicked the first of the last, kicking 4 of the remaining 5 goals of the game to round out 14 point winners. Matthew Leuenberger kicked 2 late goals whilst young defender Jordan Ridley was very composed with his 31 disposals.

Casey came in off a bye to run rampant against Coburg, defeating the Lions by 77 points. Casey were lead up front by young Melbourne listed tall Sam Weideman who kicked 7 goals for them, and captain Jack Hutchins had a rare game forward with 3 majors. Billy Stretch, Jay Kennedy-Harris and Tom Bugg all had more than handy contributions through the middle, all of them collecting 27 touches, Stretch kicking 2 goals along with it.
I also watch these matches and I think that Essedon plays great this season. I play football since childhood and I had excellent playing skills and thanks to fate, I now play in the Barcelona youth team in Spain. I made money and decided to give a gift the city in Australia where I lived. I remember that in our city there were no sports grounds for the game. I contacted the guys from https://bisonconstructions.com.au/steel-buildings/sports-facilities/indoor-sports-complex and ordered a modern sports complex. It cost a lot of money, but I was happy that young children could play football and develop their skills in a good field. I did not want fame and did everything anonymously. Thanks to the guys from Bison.

I also watch these matches and I think that Essedon plays great this season. I play football since childhood and I had excellent playing skills and thanks to fate, I now play in the Barcelona youth team in Spain. I made money and decided to give a gift the city in Australia where I lived. I remember that in our city there were no sports grounds for the game. I contacted the guys from https://bisonconstructions.com.au/steel-buildings/sports-facilities/indoor-sports-complex and ordered a modern sports complex. It cost a lot of money, but I was happy that young children could play football and develop their skills in a good field. I did not want fame and did everything anonymously. Thanks to the guys from Bison.
Please oh oracle, Sire! I crave a boon
Please answer us a riddle, a question if you will:
Will Mosquito’s hammys hold up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back