• Dons

Votes: 51 63.8%
  • Pies

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there is a disconnect between the supporters and the club. Supporters have given up on finals,so expect young players to be given opportunities, while coaches think finals are still a chance. I am interested to sèe what role Myers plays. Was very outside in the VFL.

I'm in the camp of aim for finals but recognise we a still in a development phase so get games into the likes of Langford, but don't play those clearly not ready like Francis.

Make that two of us, I will be watching this game through gritted teeth after last weeks debacle, any sort of repeat (which I suspect that is a fair chance of happening) & I want to see the axe out the following round, don't care what your name is, maybe that'll get the message through.
Well I'll give a shugar aswell so that make 3.
Nice smelly tur.ds....brings tears to the eyes guys.

Er, okay. I'd prefer you didn't take parts of my post out of context if you're going to argue with them. Your comment about 'kicking goals' is about as far from what I was getting at as is possible. I was speaking specifically about the selection of Myers over Langford - Myers isn't there to kick goals, or to stop Collingwood's midfielders from kicking goals. He's there to go inside and prevent them from getting possession of the ball in the first place (preferably by getting possession ourselves). It's an area of the game where he might have an edge over Langford at the selection table, because Langford is definitely better at kicking goals than Myersy is.
Wish he was there against Kennedy from Swans. We would have won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We capitulate against the worst team in the comp and the only change is Langford out for Myers, who people now concede is nothing but a blocker.
Pies by 30+

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

I think that moving Sidebottom from the midfield when he's their best kick going inside 50 to play essentially as a small forward is a mistake given that they have one of the best small forward combinations in the league. It's basically pointless.
In what world is Sidebotton Collingwoods best kick?

We capitulate against the worst team in the comp and the only change is Langford out for Myers, who people now concede is nothing but a blocker.
Pies by 30+

Both teams have so much talent but have underachieved 30 points + either way would not surprise at all.

Bookies can't separate the two underachievers ($1.90 each of two).

Not even close. Often butchers the ball and misses the simplest of targets.

Well given that you've said that it just confirms me being correct.

Not even close. Often butchers the ball and misses the simplest of targets.

Have banged on for the last three years that Collingwood is the worst kicking team in the ALF. But Sidebottom is an above average kick in the ALF.

Pies by 30+

I don't recall ever conceding that Myers was only a blocker. In fact I don't recall anyone other than the usual knockers saying that.

Have banged on for the last three years that Collingwood is the worst kicking team in the ALF. But Sidebottom is an above average kick in the ALF.
9d91dd570301d458160baf5d5b3728b4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back