Preview Round 9: Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Saturday 18/05/19, 7:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Redman up on the wing, Mckenna could should push up the ground (he's been having shocker of late). Fridge in the forward line, he and Stringer can both have small stints in the mid field. Francis on the backline his field kicking is better than anyones down back not including Redman who should move up on to the wing

Last edited:

We couldn’t beat Sydney without Franklin, makes no difference.
As poor as we have been at times, in reality if umpiring went our way in the Sydney and Collingwood games we would be sitting 5 and 3 and most would be rapt with how resilient we have been with the high injury toll. The mood in this joint would be way different.

love your qoute as usual
but you say he is bad in the defence...what chance does he have in attack....
this is
ESSENDON'S problem
its called the "Shuffle Effect"
As shown this year so far, he is not doing much down forward either, apart from a few cheap goals. If he brought the pressure to the game that he exhibited last year when switched forward, I don't think too many of us would mind him getting a gig this year. His output so far has been way below last year's performance.

As shown this year so far, he is not doing much down forward either, apart from a few cheap goals. If he brought the pressure to the game that he exhibited last year when switched forward, I don't think too many of us would mind him getting a gig this year. His output so far has been way below last year's performance.

yes i do agree
but this is not a formula one race
trust me
other teams in the past
have dabbled in mixed matched custom positions
and have done quite well from this acquisition
north melbourne is one
and Harvey is the reciprocate

Baguley has been ok as small forward, and at the moment we don’t have many other options.
Mozzie not ready, Raz out and Tippa out of form and now smith missing for a large chunk.

We know bags has the ability to lay a big tackle and get in the right spots, but it’s definitely an area we are volnurable in!

Maybe we have to give mozzie a crack just due to injuries. If he could come in get between 12-16 disposals, can lay 5 or more tackles and snag a goal or two (which is his output in the VFL) it may be worth it!

Is there someone else that could be swung forward similar to what Baguley did??

It’s just an area I think we are going to struggle with this season!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geez you aren’t asking much from Mozzie, those numbers would make him instantly one of the best small forwards in the game.

After watching Monday's AFL 360 I want to run, jump and smash Whately in the head with a forearm/elbow when he is not expecting it and then ask him if he still thinks Ablett and Fyfe should not have been suspended.

Not very often Robbo makes sense but he did the other night.
I think that he's lost the impartiality and the fearlessness that the ABC enables, not being beholden to commercial interests, He's shown the reason we need a public broadcaster.

yes i do agree
but this is not a formula one race
trust me
other teams in the past
have dabbled in mixed matched custom positions
and have done quite well from this acquisition
north melbourne is one
and Harvey is the reciprocate
Are you using Google Translate to translate your posts into multiple languages, then back into "English" craig bradley?

I’ll let slide the **** kicking if you can explain his complete and utter ******* fumble that led to a swans goal?

The guy is a doughnut. I’m sorry but that level of incompetence is not worth giving Daniher a spell. I’d rather put Ambrose in the ruck and put Ridley in then give Clarke another shot at it.

The guy is not up too it. He is just tall.

I explained the fumble above as bad but not his fault entirely. That whole play was s**t as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you know i cannot help feeling really dissapointed about essendons start to the season
after last season i really thought we would come out firing all guns and making a statement to the top six
but we maybe fighting relegation if there was one
glad not

you know i cannot help feeling really dissapointed about essendons start to the season
after last season i really thought we would come out firing all guns and making a statement to the top six
but we maybe fighting relegation if there was one
glad not
Maybe you could become a The West Coast supporter then and enjoy being the reigning premiers even though Collingwood should have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back