Preview Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 27/08/17 @ 1:10 PM

Will Joe secure the Coleman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys should win easily and I think you can get excited about finals. We've done our bit for you. 4 points, lots of percentage and keeping the Bulldogs at bay. If we meet in the finals....Do the right thing will ya ;)

Thanks Port - that was very generous of you. *raises glass in acknowledgement*

Now just do us one last favour and let Sydney finish above you. I really don't want to have to play them in the first round of the finals.

We will be sure to repay you in finals should we meet by giving our absolute best performance to show that we are worthy of a spot. Its only the right thing to do after all...

I don't know whether Melbourne losing is a good sign. If they lose every team not guaranteed but still a chance to get a finals spot will have lost by our game. On the other hand Melbourne and the Dogs both have/may lose to in form teams, while we are playing an our of form team.

At the start of this season, I thought we'd be adequate due to the players not knowing how to play together. With that in mind I am happy with how the team has performed. I hope we get into finals for that experience for the team, but 2018 is looking excellent, regardless.

At the start of this season, I thought we'd be adequate due to the players not knowing how to play together. With that in mind I am happy with how the team has performed. I hope we get into finals for that experience for the team, but 2018 is looking excellent, regardless.

Yeah, if we can get ourselves a contested beast like Jobe used to be, we are a good shot to top 6 over the next couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne losing will help us. Players will get a wake up call from it.

Game done by HT and then feed Joey time.
Hopefully this display from Buddy fires up Joey.

Watching other top 8 teams demolish GC compared to us last week I don't think it matters who we play. I fear our lack of defensive pressure from the midfield will hurt us no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back