Game Day Essendon vs Freo @ 11:10 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna win. There's so much to play for today. Some guy's need to play for their careers. Some guy's need to play to get us better trades. And of course everyone needs to play to make sure WC don't make finals.

I should probably go get dressed. Heading there early to have some beers with some BF'ers

I think Woosha will have the Dons champing at the bit to retain their finals spot, especially with the prospect of giving it up to his old club if they don't. They should be raring to go.
I assume we're still inured to our end-of-year apathy and will roll over midway through the first quarter. Dons by 56.

I'll be there today. Just hope it doesn't go the way of the Suns game last night with them having nothing to play for.

The worst percentage in the league is so damning of our year and papers over the cracks/crevices of some serious issues.

On the plus side we'll be able to farewell some warriors today that have given so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it too much to ask to see a bit of free flowing footy with good performances from the kids and staying within a sniff of victory for at least 3 quarters.

C'mon give us something to like in the final game of the year Freo

Essendon will come with us with finals intensity and everything they have, considering they have everything to play for.
I just hope our young players can stand up to the intensity and learn.
Anything not a blowout will be great. A win will really be Christmas come early.

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Essendon: Josh Begley, David Myers, Travis Colyer, Conor McKenna
Fremantle: Harley Bennell, Lachie Neale, Brennan Cox, Luke Ryan

Just did a 3 and a half hour trip home to arrive in time to watch this...Thank God my kids wake up early!!
After Melbourne losing yesterday, our result becomes less important to West Coast, so I have had a 180 turn around and now hope we win!!
Big final game from Tabs...6 big ones, 11 contested marks and a new 2 year contract :)
Us by 4 points with a Crozier goal on the siren.....
or we will lose by 70 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back