Game Day Essendon vs Freo @ 11:10 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's aging, but my golly Mundy in the middle is so good. He seems to make time stop as he bounds out of the middle.

Happy Taberner showed fight in the last 3 games. Still some questions, but deserves a contract even if for 1 more year. If you can't reward a 24 year old tall for what he's done the last 3 weeks, then I just don't get it... has given us a target for sure.

Cox clunking them was awesome.

Proud of the fight, especially in the last when it could be easy to just see the season out limply.

I know he's aging, but my golly Mundy in the middle is so good. He seems to make time stop as he bounds out of the middle.

Happy Taberner showed fight in the last 3 games. Still some questions, but deserves a contract even if for 1 more year. If you can't reward a 24 year old tall for what he's done the last 3 weeks, then I just don't get it... has given us a target for sure.

Cox clunking them was awesome.

Proud of the fight, especially in the last when it could be easy to just see the season out limply.
Mundy's been invisible the past month, but he was our best today

Frustrating but good effort boys.

Screwed again by the maggots but the club will do SFA about it.
What can they do about it though?
Suban , Griffin ,sheriden ,Mj,ballas show enough for one more year contract ,good effort.
meima pls

Cox has absolute buckets, but his aerobic capacity and stab kicking lets him down.

Not sure why Collins went forward and kersten back? Was Collins lack of speed an issue so they threw shane back?

Essendon are pretty average though, the damage sydney are going to do to them in the EF will be a sadist's wet dream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suban , Griffin ,sheriden ,Mj,ballas show enough for one more year contract ,good effort.
Please. One game? PLEASE.
Ballas is done, he hasn't done anything for a 2 month period. Then today, possibly his last game, he tried his hardest. We're rebuilding. If Barlow and De Boer were moved on, then Ballas time is definitely up. Suban, Suttclife. Meh. Won't get any better.

I reckon I actually prefer Kersten as a defender.

You're joking right? You know he was only sent down there because he was getting embarrassed by Gleeson who is half his width.

His signature * play style of coming in from the side and crashing packs ineffectively actually does more damage down back than forward.

You're joking right? You know he was only sent down there because he was getting embarrassed by Gleeson who is half his width.

It's not the first time he's been back there this year. Admittedly, those occasions have generally been when he's sucked up forward, but I haven't seen him do many things glaringly wrong while defending. He gives great effort, so to speak.

Please. One game? PLEASE.
Ballas is done, he hasn't done anything for a 2 month period. Then today, possibly his last game, he tried his hardest. We're rebuilding. If Barlow and De Boer were moved on, then Ballas time is definitely up. Suban, Suttclife. Meh. Won't get any better.
Who can freo get , Matera will score lot in his cameo few matches and get injured for longer period than playing . A club like GC don't even fight hard to keep him or asking for hight draft pick from him like bennell or o Meara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back