Game Day Essendon vs Freo @ 11:10 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taberner should get his contract. He has done his job, increased his confidence and when he came in, he has been serviceable and taking key marks.

Says it all really, when Kersten was useless as he was yet Tabs was still competing for every kick.

Cox and tabs cant be in the same team imo. Yeah both great marks, but both dont have great speed or agility and their kicking especially cox is terrible. Their lack of defensive pressure is a worry too. I'd go with cox personally as he's younger and try get a 3rd rounder for tabs. You'd expect to get some interest from a carlton/bulldogs team

Cox and tabs cant be in the same team imo. Yeah both great marks, but both dont have great speed or agility and their kicking especially cox is terrible. Their lack of defensive pressure is a worry too. I'd go with cox personally as he's younger and try get a 3rd rounder for tabs. You'd expect to get some interest from a carlton/bulldogs team

What genuine KPFs do we have for depth in this scenario?

Taberner should get his contract. He has done his job, increased his confidence and when he came in, he has been serviceable and taking key marks.

Says it all really, when Kersten was useless as he was yet Tabs was still competing for every kick.
Yeah resigned to the idea of tabs until we get something proper.

Cox has absolute buckets, but his aerobic capacity and stab kicking lets him down.

Not sure why Collins went forward and kersten back? Was Collins lack of speed an issue so they threw shane back?
because they were both being s**t in their own roles

Frustrating but good effort boys.

Screwed again by the maggots but the club will do SFA about it.
You can't fault the boys for effort though. Great young talent you have but Freo have some hard decisions to make on their list as do the Eagles. Johnson may have played his last

Huh? They took seven contested marks between them (3 & 4) and Cox is a 19 year old. They could be a good duo I think.

Who can freo get , Matera will score lot in his cameo few matches and get injured for longer period than playing . A club like GC don't even fight hard to keep him or asking for hight draft pick from him like bennell or o Meara.
Liam Ryan, it's a no brainer, btw he kicked 6 goals yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy with that

A real 4 quarter effort and some real positives

As for the likes of Ballantyne, Suban etc I'd happily keep them all as they've shown enough even if it is as depth players (everyone tends to forget that if we get rid of these guys our depth is non existent)

Looking forward to 2018 and a return to finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back