Preview Essendon vs GWS, Docklands, Thursday 27/06/19, 7:20 PM

Does Eth mean goals or points in the margin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the team aren't going to turn up why should we? We’ve been a pretty loyal bunch of supporters through all the nonsense since 2012/13

weird analogy, they still turn up, they sometimes just don't play well, the correct response would be to turn up but just stare at your phone the whole time and not cheer

I keep forgetting this is on tonight.

The closer it gets, the less confident I am. GWS are better than us everywhere.

I hope we can at least keep it close.
me too. and then I get anxious it'll be a smashing and then feel calm because it'll be a smashing...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually prefer Thursday night games when we aren't playing.
If you lose it puts a dampener on the weekend of footy.
If you win it gets lost in the weekend news cycle.

That being said it makes the weeks feel shorter at work so I'm looking forward to it. Plenty of ammunition in the tank mentally so we should be up for the fight in this game.
We just don't have the scoring power to match them so hard to see a win.

The Worsfold articles have begun and the clock has been set at 5 games so it's lovely knowing in advance what will be written about us for the rest of the year.

That being said it makes the weeks feel shorter at work so I'm looking forward to it. Plenty of ammunition in the tank mentally so we should be up for the fight in this game.

The Worsfold articles have begun and the clock has been set at 5 games so it's lovely knowing in advance what will be written about us for the rest of the year.

Read Robbos article pretty much agree.

Reckons Essendon will pull the trigger if they don't play finals said that people at Essendon won't accept another mediocre season especially after spending all this money on getting Stringer,Saad,Shiel,Smith to the club

I don't like these Thursday games at all. There's other stuff I want to watch during the week with my partner, and she despises footy. It's hard enough feeling the scorn on the weekend let alone Thursday nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back