Preview Essendon vs GWS, Docklands, Thursday 27/06/19, 7:20 PM

Does Eth mean goals or points in the margin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went to Perth, hopefully he stays there
Not really. We don't have any other VFL standard rucks. Of course the seniors are the priority but he's one of the most important players if we're to win the two's flag.

Francis back in to release Redman to rotate with Begeley for major midfield minutes. I'm over the mosquito fleet. We need some aggression and size around the contest. .
Like this with regards to Francis and Redman. Francis back at home, Redman to play Guelfi's wing/floating role. Not sure he's quite ready for major midfield minutes yet though.

Changes will depend on
1. Stringers availability
2. Whether or not Woosha makes a statement and drops Zaharakis
3. Bellchambers/Redman both get suspended

At this stage Guelfi won't get up with ribs or a concussion (take your pick of the two). Obvious replacement for mine would be Gleeson/Ridley in and Zaharakis moving back around the footy where he is best suited. If Zaka gets dropped/Redman gets suspended as well then can see maybe Snelling coming in for a debut as he provides some grunt and can play small fwd/mid like Guelfi.

Stringer replaces Brown if fit. Stiff on Brown but wow he had minimal impact last night and I'm liking Laverde and Begley as mid size targets up fwd alongside Stringer and one tall fwd which should be McKernan. If Stringer doesn't get up Brown gets another crack by default.

I would rather watch us play no ruckman than Clarke this week but if Bellchambers misses Clarke has to play structure wise which is gonna kill me watching the game.

Can’t really comment on the changes with so many uncertainties facing Bellchambers, Redman and Stringer right now. Disappointed in the performance of most of the team, in particular Langford, Zaha, Walla and Fantasia. The VFL match being four days before the GWS match means players like Ridley, Gleeson, Francis should only play a half, or not play at all.

Can’t really comment on the changes with so many uncertainties facing Bellchambers, Redman and Stringer right now. Disappointed in the performance of most of the team, in particular Langford, Zaha, Walla and Fantasia. The VFL match being four days before the GWS match means players like Ridley, Gleeson, Francis should only play a half, or not play at all.

I would be surprised if anyone in contention to come in against GWS plays at all on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's one of those fortunate or unfortunate situations, depending on how you look at it, but Ridley should be playing instead of Guelfi anyway so let's hope it's what we get.

Would be nice to be able to go:

Out: Guelfi, Brown
In: Ridley, Stringer

It's one of those fortunate or unfortunate situations, depending on how you look at it, but Ridley should be playing instead of Guelfi anyway so let's hope it's what we get.

Would be nice to be able to go:

Out: Guelfi, Brown
In: Ridley, Stringer

It's a shame Mynott got injured when he did. Now he doesn't look anywhere near it.

We will be up against it again but I don't expect the same 12 goal thrashing as Round 1. We couldn't possibly play any worse than that game, particularly at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back