Preview Essendon vs Hawthorne, Docklands, Friday 14/06/19, 7:50 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The victory over Carlton has put a bandaid on a broken leg.

What Kelvin has suggested won’t happen because of said bandaid but I don’t think that means Kelvin is clueless. Langford and Zaharakis have been horrible or meh for 90% of this season.

You would think they brought Snelling into the club with the idea of playing him at some point to see whether he can make the next step or not.
Zaharakis has been horrible for closer to 100%. Langford though? Not even close.

Kelvin made his mind up. We all know he keeps long grudges.

Ins: Stringer, Shiel, Fantasia
Outs: Begley, Baguley, McNiece

These were my selection tips after our last game.

Sticking with that for now. I'd be deeply disappointed if we dropped Clarke or Langford. The former because we should reward kids when they come into the team and play well and the latter because he has found some really strong form over the past three weeks.

I'm with Woosha, ask decent questions and I might answer
This. Asking a coach of 15 years if he's excited to be coaching on a Friday is as low grade as it gets.

It's what Hame would ask the Auskick kids during halftime.

This is the sort of journo if the gestapo Aus feds did a raid I wouldn't give 2 shits

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god I had fun with that rant. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the post Friday VelvetSledge

Feel like our best is better if we get at least 2 back out of Shiel, Stringer and Fantasia, but Hawthorn are more likely to be at their best than we are.

Have visions of us butchering F50 entries while Breust and Gunston take every chance down the other end.

if ^^^ doesnt get you excited for this game, i dont know what will.

The remains of Hill are still buried on the flank of the G after that "pulverising" tackle.

HAHAHAHA BT

Also that smother...

if ^^^ doesnt get you excited for this game, i dont know what will.

The remains of Hill are still buried on the flank of the G after that "pulverising" tackle.

OzBomber your YouTube account is still copping heaps of attention

HAHAHAHA BT

Also that smother...

The smother from Stanton. The tackle from Ambrose. The absurdity of getting a kick away out of congestion to a free Hawthorn player by the player who was literally laying on the ground. Gleeson thinking he'd lost the game by losing Bruest. That last passage had it all.

Stringer has been our best goer all year, yes to Shiel and Fantasy but please why call for Francis or Begley to be dropped.
IMO, people aren't realizing how good these two kids are. They will lose interest in the VFL then we'll lose them.

Stringer has been our best goer all year, yes to Shiel and Fantasy but please why call for Francis or Begley to be dropped.
IMO, people aren't realizing how good these two kids are. They will lose interest in the VFL then we'll lose them.
Fact of the matter is you can't play all of Smack, Stringer, Laverde, Begley and Francis in the same forward line, none of them have the tank to do significant midfield minutes and Francis can't play small in defence.

He wouldnt answer. He'd then just get defensive and turn the question back on the journalist.

Or say something smug like saying that X worked when we won.
Woosha developed his schtick in a 2 team town where his side was the big ticket. It won't play well down here. It'll damage our brand and will do him in eventually. Salty Mick mkII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back