Preview Essendon vs Melbourne, Docklands, Sunday 29/04/18 @ 1:10 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably goes down to the wire and hopefully we're on the right side of this one. We can't afford to be 2-4 if we want a shot at making 7-8th.

Few people saying this. Bit concerning actually. When is the last time we played without him?!

McKernan would be the replacement I'm guessing?!
Probably. We don't have a lot of other options aside from McKernan except Hooker forward & Ridley in (eek! Backline ded!) or possibly Langford in playing forward (as if they'd play him forward though, after they've refused to do that for so so so long).

There was a game day thread wasn't there?
I'm starting to worry that I'm hallucinating...
Whose taking acid at 9am?! You're brave.
Nah, they get locked then re'opened an hour or 2 before the game.
Im all for open them at 9am on GAMEDAY just so we all get a good chance to appreciate VelvetSledges incredible efforts and art.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose taking acid at 9am?! You're brave.
Nah, they get locked then re'opened an hour or 2 before the game.
Im all for open them at 9am on GAMEDAY just so we all get a good chance to appreciate VelvetSledges incredible efforts and art.

Bloody kids spiking my cereal!
Normally I wouldn't notice but I posted a reply in it, came back to look at it again and it was gone. I've been up since 3am and was starting to worry I was losing it (moreso than normal)

Normally I wouldn't notice but I posted a reply in it, came back to look at it again and it was gone. I've been up since 3am and was starting to worry I was losing it (moreso than normal)
You probably got concerned when you saw the preview for the Ess V Haw game appear also. I thought maybe Ess & Melb had forfeited the game and were just taking 2 points each!

Nice of them to make you brekky. Not a nice time to dose you up.
3am?! Bloody hell go take a nap!
Itll be back around 12 I assume.

Probably. We don't have a lot of other options aside from McKernan except Hooker forward & Ridley in (eek! Backline ded!) or possibly Langford in playing forward (as if they'd play him forward though, after they've refused to do that for so so so long).

Would be torn between Hooker forward and Ridley in and McKernan as a straight swap for Daniher.

McKernan has been good to excellent in every game (JLT and VFL) I've seen him play this and he probably deserves a last opportunity to see whether he gets to hang around as depth.

Having a mature KPF as depth is not something that I have a problem with.

If Bagley plays, Worsflog should go, taking this love child s**t too far.
You don't see me rocking up replacing my Grandson in his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back