Preview Round 6: Essendon vs North Melbourne, Carrara, 11/07/2020 @ 7:40PM

Who won't have less points at the end of the game? (Who wins?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice yaco. Walla kicked 7 against Brisbane, maybe 4 against Norf?

yeah i edited it

got games mixed up.

he won the won with North with a few seconds left.

North might not even had a midfield no Ziebel, Cunners, Higgins

can you please find out what we need to do to get our oppo to be missing key players?... seems every week your oppo drop like flies before your games lmao

can you please find out what we need to do to get our oppo to be missing key players?... seems every week your oppo drop like flies before your games lmao

comon buddy - we are missing plenty of key players - Daniher, Ambrose, Heppell & Stringer to name a few...get your facts straight before you come on here trolling because your club is going crap...!!!

comon buddy - we are missing plenty of key players - Daniher, Ambrose, Heppell & Stringer to name a few...get your facts straight before you come on here trolling because your club is going crap...!!!

huh? lollll bit touchy there mate?

its far easier to win games when your missing players if your oppo is also missing players, fairly easy concept i would have thought?

Last week we won with 3 All Australian/Best and Fairest winners out of the side, but anyway.

Sought of like getting to play Geelong without Hawkins in a prelim final.

sought of like our 5 x AA (in a row) and vice captain full back being out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both hooker or Francis risk letting the ball rebound out at pace. Stringer was essential to that lock it in fwd game. It'll be an interesting call

It’s a tough call. Stringer has been hitting up at the footy from FF really well we don’t really have a good replacement for that style of player.

It’s a real pity for Stewart that he got put in isolation as he’s someone I want to see given an opportunity.

Ive also been in the Hooker forward camp for a while but North’s ball movement has been fairly poor allowing the slower stronger KPD to beat Brown who is at his best on a lead.

I think I’d be going with the simple In McKenna, Merrett Out: Zaharakis, Stringer. Try and get by for a week with Mckernan, Laverde and Townsend as the 3 marking options.

It’s a tough call. Stringer has been hitting up at the footy from FF really well we don’t really have a good replacement for that style of player.

It’s a real pity for Stewart that he got put in isolation as he’s someone I want to see given an opportunity.

Ive also been in the Hooker forward camp for a while but North’s ball movement has been fairly poor allowing the slower stronger KPD to beat Brown who is at his best on a lead.

I think I’d be going with the simple In McKenna, Merrett Out: Zaharakis, Stringer. Try and get by for a week with Mckernan, Laverde and Townsend as the 3 marking options.

Nobody mentioned tbell fwd....that will blindside us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back