Preview Round 6: Essendon vs North Melbourne, Carrara, 11/07/2020 @ 7:40PM

Who won't have less points at the end of the game? (Who wins?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North is Essendon's New Zealand and also ironically a possible relocation option for them (with logo change of course). The North Island 'xyz's (could be a fun competition for their fan base to workout new brand).

I'd have thought it'd be pretty simple to quarantine any late comers.
I'd have thought so too, but I didn't just make it up.

But if Lynch failed to arrive at the club’s hub facility by midnight Monday, a "re-set" on that 14 days for the entire group would be required from the time he did check-in.

Surely David Zaharakis and his 7 disposals a game since the restart is in the gun.

Zerrett in for Zaharakis, McKenna in for Gleeson (love Marty but Redman and Ridley have gone past him), and then Franga for Stringer with Hooker going forward.
Love Redman but think he's been ordinary in the two games I've seen this year. Ridley has been a picture of calm assurance and Gleeson was effective on Friday night. Do not think there is much separating the Redman and Gleeson right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤷‍♀️ it's not personal. Clearly it's a commonly held and otherwise relatively logical belief, so I provided evidence. If using google is a flex then.. lolwtf
The overly defensive stance was the flex. It wasn't required, post would've made perfect sense without saying "I didn't make it up."

Odd thing to say.

Last edited:

Amazing. BYO pillows to camp guys.

EcNNCLzVcAAydJX

B Saad Hooker Gleeson
HB Ridley Hurley Redman
C Merrett Hibberd Langford
HF Fantasia McKernan Smith
F Tippa Laverde Townsend
R Phillips Shiel McGrath
INT Parish McKenna Snelling Ham

In Merrett McKenna
Out Stringer Zaharakis

Minimal changes after such a solid team performance. Laverde should stay in the side purely to try and cover for Stringer. Its a massive 8 weeks for him to potentially earn himself a new contract.

Heard today that only around 500 GA tickets were released by the AFL for the Crows/Dockers match. Not sure how it worked for any members, if they could purchase tickets separately or they had to buy GA tickets.

Hope they do a bit better from here on. Seeing as how we can half fill the stadium (around 12,500), as of last Friday, why only 500? Plenty of supporters up here who I'm sure would love the opportunity to go to the match.

North are ****ing terrible anyway and it now looks like they'll be without 2 of their only good players in Cunnington and Higgins. It would take an Essington of epic proportions to blow this one.

McKenna and Merrett in for Zaharakis and Stringer. Pretty standard. Francis isn't needed this week - our defence played the best it has in a while vs. Collingwood so no reason to mess with a winning formula.

Give Hibberd and Parish more mid minutes. Merrett plays more outside.

If Zaharakis isn't dropped then I'll be ropeable. Well, not really... but come on. 2 disposals. He should have the balls to drop himself (if the selectors won't do it) and let someone younger have a run. He is so cooked it isn't funny.

We should, but whether we will is another issue. We lose to Carlton one week and comprehensively beat Collingwood the next week. No idea.
Let me put it this way. If we played Carlton right now, they would tear us a new one. That's where we're at. All your mob needs to do is turn up to the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back