Preview Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Saturday 13/07/19 @ 4:35 PM

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a read pre and post games several years back of some of their threads to get an opposition perspective.

I just don’t bother now. The vitriol for one game of football towards an opponent is actually unhealthy (I think several of their posters have undiagnosed psychological issues). I do have concerns for the well-being of several of their supporters, particularly if things don’t pan out well for them this weekend.

A very ordinary bunch that don’t deserve to be discussed here. Let’s worry about the game.

I agree with everything you just said.

Hooker’s our best match-up for Brown and McKernan is our only marking forward.

Clarke gets a game again. What can we do? All he can do is smash into Goldstein and try to limit him.

D Clarke goes to Cunnington and locks down.

Think Saad and McKenna can have a big game.

I wish Dylan Clarke all the best for the weekend. Hopefully he gets through unscathed.
cunners.gif

Meh, I'm not buying the rivalry. I don't hate them. I find them laughable.

I would like if BB came to us.

They're playing a much better brand of footy now, and will probably beat us if we bring more of the same.
This! They're trying so hard to be relevant and using a "so called rivalry" as a way to do so. News for you Norf nuffies nobody really gives a ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Dylan Clarke all the best for the weekend. Hopefully he gets through unscathed.
View attachment 707196
I'd like to see him try that on Hepp. Hope for him he's not as limp dick as North were last time we played hey. I reckon you guys might win and the time to be smug will be then. Until then we've completely owned North for three years now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back