bomberbilly

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Elwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New Orleans Pelicans
I used to have a read pre and post games several years back of some of their threads to get an opposition perspective.

I just don’t bother now. The vitriol for one game of football towards an opponent is actually unhealthy (I think several of their posters have undiagnosed psychological issues). I do have concerns for the well-being of several of their supporters, particularly if things don’t pan out well for them this weekend.

A very ordinary bunch that don’t deserve to be discussed here. Let’s worry about the game.
I agree with everything you just said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jobe Watson

Brownlow Medalist
Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
They hate us so much it’s really flattering. Such passion.
Don't worry. They talk a big game now, but they all usually disappear for a week or two after we beat them.

Then they return to their usual shtick of making jokes about mental health battles. Good group over there. :)

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hooker’s our best match-up for Brown and McKernan is our only marking forward.

Clarke gets a game again. What can we do? All he can do is smash into Goldstein and try to limit him.

D Clarke goes to Cunnington and locks down.

Think Saad and McKenna can have a big game.
I wish Dylan Clarke all the best for the weekend. Hopefully he gets through unscathed.
cunners.gif

Seb78

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Meh, I'm not buying the rivalry. I don't hate them. I find them laughable.

I would like if BB came to us.

They're playing a much better brand of footy now, and will probably beat us if we bring more of the same.
This! They're trying so hard to be relevant and using a "so called rivalry" as a way to do so. News for you Norf nuffies nobody really gives a ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
They really dislike Stringer. Is this just an essendon related hate or does it go back to his bulldogs days?

Hird05

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I wish Dylan Clarke all the best for the weekend. Hopefully he gets through unscathed.
View attachment 707196
I'd like to see him try that on Hepp. Hope for him he's not as limp dick as North were last time we played hey. I reckon you guys might win and the time to be smug will be then. Until then we've completely owned North for three years now.

Last edited:

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You obviously haven't seen him play ever have you?

If he can put Cripps, O'Meara & Kelly away, he's got whoever your bloke is covered.
I'm sure De Boar has too but he's currently spending 8 weeks on the sidelines after his encounter with Cunners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom