Preview Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Saturday 13/07/19 @ 4:35 PM

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much d***headery on the NM preview thread. Are they like that at the ground? Really spiteful stuff, a lot of it.

Radio is my only choice for this one, sadly. I hope they send someone with a mic to sit with some North supporters.

So much d***headery on the NM preview thread. Are they like that at the ground? Really spiteful stuff, a lot of it.

Radio is my only choice for this one, sadly. I hope they send someone with a mic to sit with some North supporters.

Those supporters don't go to the ground. Too scared of sitting near us apparently.

Although not sure if that's an excuse for their regular poor attendance when in fact there just isn't that many of them.

People like new toys though.

Same reason trade thread is so active even though we have no currency and should just hit the draft.
That's "boring".

Those supporters don't go to the ground. Too scared of sitting near us apparently.

Although not sure if that's an excuse for their regular poor attendance when in fact there just isn't that many of them.
By the looks of the KANGA KANGA KANGA crowd I'd be surprised any of them could actually find the ground to begin with.
No wonder none of them turn up. They're all lost.
lost.gif

Hi All,

Does anyone know of or have any tickets for sale to tomrorows game v bombers? Im looking for 2 tickets on level 1 or Level 2. There are none left on ticketmaster so hoping someone may have some they arent using. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

those carrotts can be tough on a bunny.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back