Preview Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Saturday 13/07/19 @ 4:35 PM

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Match ups this week !

Ben Brown : Hooker and Hurley need to switch between brown and Larkey and be accountable. Missing Ambrose is going to hurt if we can’t keep him down.

Todd Goldstein: Goldstein isn’t as mobile as Allir Allir but he is easily the third best Ruckman in the Comp. We need Zac Clarke to provide a contest and try quell his influence. Hopefully our midfielders Rove his taps.

Ben Cunnington: Easily their best player. Is a beast in the guts and we need Dylan Clarke to match up on him. Clarke has a good tank so hopefully he can try stop him similar to Parker last week.

Jye Simpkin: This man is on fire at the moment so matching him up on Zaharakis is a massive DON’T. I wouldn’t mind Kyle Langford following him and showing a bit of grunt.

Jack Zieball: This man has been put back in the middle and is damaging up Forward. Wouldn’t mind seeing Gleeson take him while he’s Forward and Shiel matching up on him at the centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Hepp is a serious blow. Really needed him on the inside. Hopefully Raz and Tippa can get even just a small amount of form.

I was hoping to see Snelling too but more importantly I was hoping for a lot more melts. Seriously disappointed. Two words.. Mitch Brown. Isn't the club dead to anyone considering he's playing? Barely even a post on here, the norf rivalry is really something.

I was hoping to see Snelling too but more importantly I was hoping for a lot more melts. Seriously disappointed. Two words.. Mitch Brown. Isn't the club dead to anyone considering he's playing? Barely even a post on here, the norf rivalry is really something.

I have cone to the conclusion that Brown has pictures of Worsfold somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back