VFL Game Day Essendon vs Northern Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon you have had the knives out since before he joined the club and your assessment that he was a waste of a list spot is a bit off. I’ll leave it at that.

There is no doubt that I have the knives out the moment I heard that we were interested.

He's was unathletic, unfit, lazy goal sneak and, guess what, nothing has changed.

Someone inside the industry is going to have to sit down and explain it to me because I can't work it out. Why not just play Jack Merrett, who I don't like, because at least he can run and has a semblance of a work rate? I think the answer is "can't do it, he's not going to be a player".

I don't understand why so many struggle to see the waste of talent which is caused by self-fulfilling selection logic.

There is no doubt that I have the knives out the moment I heard that we were interested.

He's was unathletic, unfit, lazy goal sneak and, guess what, nothing has changed.

Someone inside the industry is going to have to sit down and explain it to me because I can't work it out. Why not just play Jack Merrett, who I don't like, because at least he can run and has a semblance of a work rate? I think the answer is "can't do it, he's not going to be a player".

I don't understand why so many struggle to see the waste of talent which is caused by self-fulfilling selection logic.
Or maybe you just aren’t as good a judge as you think you are...

Collingwood might be missing a few from their VFL side due to playing AFL side playing final on the Thursday night the following week

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You're both right.

He's garbage but as a freebie, last player on a list type that largely functions as mature depth he has a place in this league. They can't all be All Australians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed Sunday game, which unfortunately is bad for me.
Unfortunate but it means Collingwood won't risk a few of their guns.

sz7ZMKC.png

XoOrx5i.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back