Essendon vs Port Adelaide - 1:10 PM AEST - Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Port is far too soft to win the flag, don't apply enough pressure and have no composure when the heat is on.
Their decision to recruit soft cook front runners watts /Motlop and Rockliff to an already flat tracking team will see it blow up like Brisbane did under crazy vozzy- now I wonder where he's coaching these days:think:

You can't punch the ball away like the Essendon player did after danihers goal. That should be a free.

Their decision to recruit soft cook front runners watts /Motlop and Rockliff to an already flat tracking team will see it blow up like Brisbane did under crazy vozzy- now I wonder where he's coaching these days:think:
In what world is Rockliff a front runner? He averaged 26 touches a game at Brisbane of all places.
You really don't know much about football do you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what world is Rockliff a front runner? He averaged 26 touches a game at Brisbane of all places.
You really don't know much about football do you.
He's a stat paddler mate , nothing more , most minimal impact per possession player in the league... he had the run of the show up at brissy , now he's in a midfield where he's not the main man and it's shows
Will be the most underwhelming recruit this year

Merret should get done for staging. 3rd or 4th time today he has dives forward or "staged"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wtf was polec doing then just waiting for the ball to come to him. Was always going to be intercepted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back