Preview Essendon vs Richmond, MCG, Saturday 02/06/18, 7:25 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridley played one VFL game against Richmond last year, and that was his debut. He didn't have 4 goals kicked against him.
Was mentioned on the Moore thread a while ago and Ridley's name was mentioned perhaps the poster may have had the bomber players mixed up ?
apologies if thats the case :thumbsu:

I actuall like Ridley was hoping he would end up at Richmond in his draft will be a player this kid

Oops, I stand corrected, Ridley did play against Richmond the second time around (just went over last year's VFL threads). However Callum Moore wasn't playing and Richmond didn't have anybody score more than 2 goals. In fact Moore has only played Essendon in the VFL once and kicked 0.3.

Last edited:
From inside the club Francis won’t play until after the bye.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which is fine, frustrating but not really a big deal.

Then fan in me want to see Francis and Redman play but there is nothing which indicates that they're going to do anything other than continue to dominate VFL matches which can only be a good thing for when they do get their opportunities.

We're going to be a new side after the bye and it's going to get seriously exciting. I'm expecting big things from Laverde, Langford, Francis and Redman.

I know. He played 10 games last year. North Ballarat x2, Footscray x3, Williamstown, Preston, Collingwood, Box Hill and Geelong.
Checkmate
maxresdefault.jpg

...are you saying you have a utility agility ability affinity?
Suffice to say, my utility agility ability tranquility sensibility, when the likes of Ridley get all fiddley in the middley, can get all too overwhelming at times.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now I'm done. Gone too far. Ruined it.
You see this is my problem - I either say things so subtlety that the point of what I’m saying barely reaches its target, or else I just go BANG! and fire off with everything I’ve got so that the intended target just has to turn and walk away.

I don’t really don’t know how to overcome this trait :(

You see this is my problem - I either say things so subtlety that the point of what I’m saying barely reaches its target, or else I just go BANG! and fire off with everything I’ve got so that the intended target just has to turn and walk away.

I don’t really don’t know how to overcome this trait :(
Don't worry - as a club we're having trouble finding a way to be functional in the middle. It's not just you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back